𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter five: my brothers friend

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter five: my brothers friend

♥*♡∞:。.。"what are you smiling about cunt?"。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: school

THE WHOLE night i thought about fuckshit and trying to figure how to get his attention. he didn't go to my school which was making it harder for him to actually notice me. at times like these, i wished that i went to marks school but there wasn't much i could do about it

with my heart eyes glistening, i walked to school and i actually had a smile on my face. when i opened my locker my heart was beating and my eyes were beaming but it all came to a stop when ruben came by.

i fucking hate him.

"what are you smiling about cunt?"

"nothing" i mumble

"nothing my ass." he said walking away

the halls started to clear and the only ones left were a group of girls, ruben, and i. the group of girls happen to be the popular ones from our school and the rudest. there were the mean girls that wanted plastic surgery either on their noses or ass but we're too young to get it anyways. they were barbies. fake and close to being made of plastic. i was fixing the books in my locker, when behind me i could hear the voices of ruben and the others.

"hey stephanie"

i glanced at the conversation being curious on what they were talking about but i knew i was going to regret it.

she looked at her friends and then turned to face him "uh hey"

"so i was wondering if you're free friday night? you can come over to my house and we'll watch a movie or something"

she looked behind her shoulder to her friends they all let out a small giggle leaving ruben to make a confused face

"uh...sorry but i don't date people like you"

his face fell and he rose an eyebrow "what?"

she sighed and looked at him up and down

"oh" he softly said

"yeah sorry"

she walked away and i could see rubens face become red from how angry he was. my eyes seemed to be glued on the dark haired boy and when he looked my way, my eyes widen and i moved my head.