𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥-𝗗𝗢𝗚

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter twenty-two: the bully and wiener-dog

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter twenty-two: the bully and wiener-dog

♥*♡∞:。.。"i love you."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

the blue material fell down my body almost hitting the ground. it fitted nicely with the white straps going down on each side. my white dress stuck out from underneath showing off the pretty material that i've brought for the special day. looking up, i saw the older version of me. the one that was no longer sad and depressed, for the most part.

a part of me was living in fear while the other raged in excitement. after years of suffering in what felt like hell, i was finally leaving. i was still stuck in the past like a baby stuck on its pacifier. i couldn't let go even if the whole world was telling me to.

the same moments played in my head and never left. the same day that came around every year brought tears of sadness but also some joy. i would cry every time that day would come but i knew it was just a step closer.

my heart was thumping and my hands shaken up, i took a deep breath hearing the voice of my mother.

"y/n! come down!"

"coming!" i replied

i grabbed my cap before taking a good look at myself. i was taller by a few inches but nothing big. my long hair was curled and styled along with my necklaces. my makeup was perfect and i began to think. this may be the day i ruin my makeup and break into pieces. i was hanging on by a thread and once it breaks off, there was no fixing it.

i decided to walk downstairs and when i did, i could see stevie waiting down for me. our families smiled seeing us all grown up and what they thought was happy. with my best friend next to me, we put on our fake smiles. holding the cap, and wrapping our arms around each other we smiled as if we were the happiest we could be.

"how are you feeling?" i asked

"great" he lied

i held his hand and smiled at him. it wasn't easy loosing one of your friends in an accident days before graduation. by the look on his face, it still had a great affect on him. he gave my hand a big squeeze as we walked to the car.

the car ride consisted of looking out the window and trying to cancel out the noise that was going around the car. passing by the skatepark, the liquor store, our old elementary, and then his house. you would've thought that they would've fixed up the  place, but it was filled with memories and spider webs. it was left untouched for it to have creatures roam free. it was truly abandoned.

"you excited?" he said whispered next to me

"kind of"

"you'll always have me" he reminded me