𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗦

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter eighteen: broken clocks

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter eighteen: broken clocks

♥*♡∞:。.。"i did all of this because i love you."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: rubens house

THE SOUND OF movement was made and i squinted my eyes to see who it was. when i saw someone putting on their jeans and belt on i already knew who it was. i came to the realization as to who's house this was and i covered myself in the blankets. i guess he noticed because i felt the bed dip and a hand come to the covers.

"are you gonna keep hiding?"

he took off the covers that were over my head and i dug my face into the pillow. the nerves were kicking in and i felt his hand started to rub down my back. i was embarrassed knowing i did it with him. i already knew he was going to tease me for it. what if he recorded me?

"are you embarrassed?" he questioned

"can you hand me my clothes?" i said into the pillow

"they're right there"

i peaked out to see them on the other side of the room. i was bare with only the simple blanket covering my body. my eyes roamed his, begging him to get them for me.

"please" i begged

he chuckled "i still need to get dressed" he got up from the bed and faced me putting on a shirt.

i already knew he wasn't going to get them for me so instead i got up and wrapped the blanket around me. he was putting his hoodie and beanie slightly letting his eyes wonder to me. when i got all my clothes, i went back to my side of the bed as he stood across from me

"can you turn around?"

"i've already seen you"

"ik but turn around"

he rolled his eyes and proceeded to turn his back towards me. i dropped the blanket and started to put on my undergarments. while reaching for my bra, i saw him staring at me.

"ruben" i whined covering my chest

"i've already seen you" he protested

i huffed and just changed as quickly as i could while he stared at me. "we have school today" i mumbled

"let's skip"

"i can't" i said reaching for my hoodie

"why not?"

"my parents are probably wondering why i'm not home and i'll get in trouble for not going"

he came in front of me and grabbed my jaw kissing my lips "stop thinking about everybody else and think about how much fun we'll have" "think about us" he added

i thought about it for a second. i didn't even know that there was an 'us' but even if there is, i know it won't last long. i wondered if it was all a game or something but i hoped it wasn't. i won't lie and say that i didn't feel something every time i was with him, but what if it's all a joke.

"what us?" i curiously asked

"wdym what us?"

he took his hands off of me and i looked down "i mean what if this is all a joke"

"you think i'm playing with you? you think this is just some sick game?"

yes.

"i just thought-"

"i don't fucking tell people i love you if i don't mean it."

"ik that ruben but-"

"no you don't. you don't know me...ik everything about you how don't you know anything about me?"

is he serious?

"idk maybe because all i wanted was to get away from you and not get to know you"

"i did all of this because i love you"

"that's not love" i mumbled

i didn't dare look into his cold eyes. without even looking at him, i could tell he was angry. more than angry. i pissed him off.

"then wtf was all of this??"

"idk"

"so you just let me fuck you because you wanted to loose your virginity?"

a little.

"no i just-"

he chuckled "i knew it. you aren't worth it. you're just some random slut that wants to fit in with the rest"

"no i'm not ruben" i said getting slightly angry

"you just wanted to loose your virginity to fit in. you're just like everybody else. you're not as innocent and pure as you paint yourself to be. you're not the victim as you think you are"

"i never said i was"

"whatever y/n"

pure anger went through me and i couldn't bare to be in the same room as him right now. why was he turning this all on me as if he didn't bully me?  his back was to me and before i left, i decided to leave him some words.

"i only thought this was fake because every time you say or do something nice to me, you end up pretending like nothing happened. you can't expect me to fall in love with you when all you've done is cause me pain for no reason"

he didn't respond. his head turned slightly but he still couldn't get a full view of my face.

"if you really love me, show it to me. without harming me"

i slammed the door shut and walked away.