𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗚𝗘

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter twenty: too good to be true

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter twenty: too good to be true

♥*♡∞:。.。" do you not love me?"。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

I USUALLY WAKE up with the feeling of fear and anxiousness but i was actually happy. all the weight was off my shoulders and i felt happy and free. i hopped out of bed with the biggest smile disregarding what happened last weekend. the big weight that was once on my shoulders was off but deep down inside i had a feeling that it was all fake. if it was i would never step foot in class ever again.

when i went to my closet to look for an outfit, i had a genuine smile which caught missy off guard. for as long as she was alive, i don't think she's ever seen me smile so genuine.

"are you ok?"

my head turned to look down at the 3 foot tall girl that was almost at 4 feet.

"yeah why?"

"idk you look happy" she said shrugging

"am i not suppose to be happy?"

"no you should be i'm just surprised" "anyways have you seen the new barbie! she has a horse and she comes with..."

i began to space out still thinking of ruben. i didn't know what it was that brought me in so much but i loved it. the thought of stevie appeared and i remembered how he use to tease me about ruben liking me. now i know it was all true

"y/n!" both missy and my mom yelled

"yeah sorry" i said looking at them

"hurry up you'll be late to school" my mom said

"yeah hurry up" missy said with a giggle

"you to missy"

she got off the bed and ran to the bathroom getting ready. before my mom could go back into the kitchen, she stared at me as i looked inside my closet. i was thinking of wearing some jeans with a top or something but the stare of my mom was getting creepy.

"mom do you need something?"

"no. you just look happy"

"i am"

"anyone making you this way?"

if only she knew how much joy ruben brought me for it only being less than a few weeks . she walked up to me and took a glance inside my closet. she saw all my shirts and jeans that were stacked inside and missys dirty laundry on the other side. she chuckled seeing how messy her daughter really was.

"idk i guess i've just found myself" i said not knowing what i was saying

"hm that's good"

i picked up a shirt and jeans looking at it. my mom put her head into my closet nodding her head. "that's pretty. it'll look good on you"