𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter fourteen: his comfort

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter fourteen: his comfort

♥*♡∞:。.。"imma beat tf out of you tomorrow."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: near abandoned house

WITH TEARS STREAMING down my cheeks i ran out of the house. i never felt so violated in my life but i guess i deserved it. the cold breeze made my face cold from my wet tears. my hair was blowing back in the wind taking it out of my face.

i wiped my nose and fixed the flannel that wrapped around my body. my mascara ran down my cheeks and it was starting to itch. i still had the urge to cry everything out but i couldn't because i knew i would get a headache.

i didnt even know where i was going until i came in front of him. his cologne was strong which i could smell from a mile away. it always drew me in and was one of the only things that i liked about him. i didnt know why we kept meeting like this but we did. my eyes wondered everywhere else not wanting to looking into his, knowing he was right. but when i finally did he looked at me with soft eyes. i never seemed to notice his features but at this time i did.

he always looked like he didn't get any sleep the night before. his beanie on his head covering his hair. a sharp jawline and a hard stare that made you intimated every time he looked at you. he had a hard shell but a soft inside. and i felt like i was the only one who knew.

my thoughts wondered to the situation with fuckshit and i instantly got tears in my eyes again. with a quivering lip he brought me into a hug which caught by surprise. but i didn't care. i wrapped my arms around him and brought him in closer. the tears rubbing onto his shirt as i cried into it.

"i'm sorry" i managed to say

"it's ok"  he whispered back

he rubbed my back and i felt a kiss being laid on my head. i held on tighter and stared at the moon that was to the side of us. with no more tears coming down he still didn't let go.

"i told you so" he mumbled

i put my head down in shame and sniffled.

"you dont have to rub it in"

he nodded and laid his chin on the top of my head. i felt comfortable. he was warm and soft and he was really skinny. when i put my arm in a area in his back he flinched slightly and i looked up at him. he didn't look down but he let go of the hug. we didn't say anything. it was awkward and silent.

"did someone hurt you?" i asked

"that's doesn't matter right now"

i nodded my head and he grabbed under my thighs carrying me to who knows where. i wrapped my arms around his neck, burying myself into him. it wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be. my phone kept on ringing as we walked to the abandoned house and that's when he had enough. putting me to the ground i looked at my phone to see stevie the one who's calling me.

hello?

y/n where are you? are you ok?

yeah i'm fine i went home i'm sorry

it's not safe for you to be out this late are you sure you're ok?

i hesitated

yeah i'm fine i'm home now. thanks

do you need anything?

no i'm fine good night

alright goodnight.

i hung up the call and put my attention up at ruben. he didn't say anything not a word.

"i thought you wanted to r*pe me"

he rolled his eyes and started walking away. i stood there not knowing where the tall boy was heading.

"are you just going to stand there like an idiot or go home?"

i followed as he took me home but he didn't say a word. half way through the walk he took his hand out. i looked down at it then at him but he didn't say anything. i had a feeling that he didn't want me to say anything so i took it and he instantly intertwined our hands together.

his hands were bigger than mine making me feel small compared to him. i stared at him for so long but didn't even notice that i was doing it. when we came to a stop and looked ahead with a confused face then realizing, i'm home.

"don't go out without me. unless you want someone else to r*pe you"

i nodded and started walking when he still held onto my hand. i turned back to see him staring into my eyes as if he was looking for something.

"thank you" i said

he nodded and let go of me hand. he opened his mouth and spoke

"imma beat tf out of you tomorrow"