𝗚𝗨𝗠 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter sixteen: gum after dinner

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter sixteen: gum after dinner

♥*♡∞:。.。"shut up and go to my room."。.。:∞♡*♥
make sure to stay til the end !

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

MY EYES BEGIN to flutter open because of an annoying voice trying to wake me up. i ignored her presences but she continued to talk.i hated sharing a room with my sister. the room was constantly messy, and the floors were stained of slime and paint. her side of the closet reeked and i only hoped to move and get my own room.

"we have school today"

she stood above me and i felt her whole body start to cave into mine. i yawned and tried to push her off only to get nothing  "get off of me missy"

"you got to go to school"

"ok i'll go"

i pulled on the warm blanket trying to cover myself. when i couldn't pull it all the way, i lifted my head up to see missy's body in the way. instead, i grabbed the pillow next to me and covered my head.

remembering what happened yesterday made me want to cover myself even more. last night i spend it crying from the embarrassment i had. it might sound dumb for crying over something so small but it wasn't so small to me. i was so use to the name calling but something like this, somehow stuck to me like glue.

i couldn't take it off my mind and it repeated in my head like a broken record. i dug in my head trying to think on why i cared or at least how to get rid of it. i knew words hurt but i never thought they would hurt so badly coming from ruben. i was use to his remarks but this time, it scarred me.

"y/n?"

i huffed "get off of me"

"fine"

she got off of me standing on her own two feet right next to my bed. instead of getting up i took the whole blanket and poured it over my whole body. i left a small hole to be able to see if missy left but she didn't. she stood there crossed arms and a 'mean' look on her face.

"fine."

the covers came off letting all the cold air blow on me. i strolled off to the bathroom, passing by missy.

the whole morning was the same but instead i tried to spend as much time at home for i wouldn't have to leave. it was rare of me to do so but i didn't want to be teased again.