𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter seventeen: strawberry

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter seventeen: strawberry

♥*♡∞:。.。"say strawberry if you want me to stop."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: rubens house

I STOOD THERE looking at the ground ashamed and afraid. i was shaking in my pants and i didn't know what to say. i was afraid that he was going to land his hands on me but i was prepared otherwise.

"look at me"

i looked up at him fearing to look away in case he hurt me "why am i here?"

silence.

"ruben?"

"i wanted to apologize"

"for what?" i asked slight demanding

"for what i did"

i waited for him to respond with what he did but he didn't even have the guts to say it. the things he said roamed my head all night and he can't even apologize. his words were locked inside and he refused to get them out.

"tell me what you did"

he rolled his eyes "you know what i said"

"then apologize the proper way"

tears were now on the edge of my eyes from how frustrated i was getting

"i apologized i don't know what else you want me to say"

my eyes stared into him with hurt and anger. my hot tears were starting to come out. i wasn't sad anymore, instead i was on the verge of having a complete breakdown from how angry i was.

"ruben, you told your friends i was almost r*ped. nobody else knows but you and him. stevie doesn't even know ruben" i said with my salty tears coming down

his expression softened as he cussed under his breath "y/n please don't cry"

"how can i not cry when you told me i deserved to be r*ped. you said you wanted to do it yourself. you joked about it as if it werent something i can't speak about. for gods sake ruben I CANT EVEN TELL MY BEST FRIEND THE TRUTH"

at this point i was a crying mess. i rubbed my tears away with the sleeves of my sweater but with each swipe, more came out

"y/n i'm sorry-"

"no you don't get it. you will never get it. i spend years taking in all the things you've said about me. i take it in like its nothing because i'm use to it. but once those words came out of your mouth....i- i've never felt so hurt in my life.....i don't even know why i care so much about what you say. you just confuse me so much"