𝗪𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥-𝗗𝗢𝗚

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter two: wiener-dog

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter two: wiener-dog

♥*♡∞:。.。"probably from all that dick sucking huh?"。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

ANOTHER WEEK of school. it was torture going back to school knowing that i was going to get bullied again. i never cried whenever it happened to me, at least not anymore.

the first time was in the first grade when ruben came up to me.

i was on the swings letting the breeze go through my hair until i saw someone come in front of the swing. i always liked the swings but every time i came on it someone seemed to come and stare at me. his harsh stare felt like it was burning into me which caused me discomfort.

"get off" he demanded

i began to slow down putting my feet on the ground letting them scrap "no i'm not done"

i started to rock a little trying to get some motion but instead i was yanked off the swing

"hey"  i yelled

"i said to get off!"

i walked up to him and pushed him

"i said i wasn't done"

"but i said to GET OFF!"

my body fell to the ground letting my hands scrap on the cement. i looked down at the red scrapped hands and tears filled my eyes. my vision blurry i ran to the bathroom and cried until recess was over. i sat on the toilet as the other girls were laughing outside the stall.

when the bell rang i walked back to my classroom and saw him sitting in his seat acting as if nothing happened. i took a deep breath going up to the teacher. my finger tapped her shoulder and she turned around

"hi y/n do you need something?"

i looked behind my shoulder to see an angry ruben. i could tell he didn't want me saying anything but i did anyways.

"ruben was being mean to me at the playground"

"what did he do sweetie?"

i opened my mouth to talk but someone took the words out of my mouth and squashed them.

"she's lying. i counted to 20 and then she didn't get off so i told her again. she got mad ms Rivas and she hurt me."