𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter three: the bathroom

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter three: the bathroom

♥*♡∞:。.。"i don't kiss sluts."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: class

THE TEACHER began to talk with everybody half asleep. i always hated this class but couldn't ditch.

"alright i hope that the weekend was enough time for you to study, i mean its more than enough time so i expect you all to pass with an 100%"

she ranted about her test that we had to take and all i could think of was going home to eat. i was hungry like always but i also felt nauseous from eating this morning. i had the palm of my hand hold my head up, and saw that the teacher set a piece of paper down on my desk. the test.

"we didn't learn this" ruben complained

"yes we did mr martinez maybe try paying attention next time"

"i do" he mumbled

"clearly not enough. now you all may start"

the test wasn't easy but i already knew how to do it so i didn't have a problem, but someone did. my body became tense when a boy moved from the left of me to behind me. his head was right next to my shoulder writing down my answers.

"what are you doing?" i harshly whisper

"move your fucking head"

in a fast pace he wrote down the answers and i flipped my papper to the other side. he sat back in his seat and scoffed

"we're not in elementary now stop and leave me alone" i began to turn my head when he kicked my seat

"stop it ruben" i whispered

"why?"

my desk began to move more and more towards the other desk and that's when it crashed into the one in front of me. the guy turned around and i mumbled a 'sorry' which he didn't take.

"ms rivas?"

she lifted her head and put her glasses down "yes carter"

"y/n won't stop pushing her desk"

what are we in elementary school?