𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter nineteen: bruises and wounds

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter nineteen: bruises and wounds

♥*♡∞:。.。" i love you."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

SATURDAY MORNING was filled with the rush of chaos and my screaming mother. decorations were thrown and demands were going left and right. while my parents had an excited yet stressful expression on their faces, i couldn't get a single expression off my face. i was tired. tired of having the same thought and memory. ruben.

i hadn't seen him anywhere and i didn't plan on seeing him anytime soon. i really wanted to though. stevie said he saw him once at the skatepark but he didn't see him after that. i played with the ends of my dress having stevie right next to me

"why are you so worried about him?"

"idk"

i was looking straight ahead watching everybody put things together. flowers being put around the backyard, table, and chairs. i was on the swing while stevie was next to me. in a distance i could see our moms talking about how to decorate the food table, almost arguing.

"did you guys do something?"

that was something i didn't want to talk about at least not with everyone.

yes

"no"

his eyes were drawn to me as i looked back at him. "what did you guys do?"

"nothing" i responded

he chuckled "nothing my ass"

"i'm serious stevie, i'm just idk, he's confusing me" i was in the middle of deciding on telling him everything but before i could think clearly, it just came out.

"the night at the party fuckshit took me upstairs and we were going to have sex but i decided not to because i wasn't ready. he got mad and tried to r*pe me but i left before he could. ruben found me and took me home."

"you lied?" he said stunned

"yeah and then ruben took my virginity and he got mad at me for questioning if it was all a joke and now he's mad at me and i don't know what to do "

after i sighed in relief, i quickly realized what had came out of my mouth. stevies face had turned paler than it already is. i could tell he didn't know what to say since he didn't say anything in return. i wouldn't know what to say either so i don't blame him