𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter twelve: the party

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter twelve: the party

♥*♡∞:。.。"are you a virgin?"。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: party house

WHEN WE WALKED up to a random driveway, you can see the cups and bottles of beer filling upthe green grass. it was cold and the wind was blowing everywhere making goosebumps on my skin. i covered myself a little more with my flannel and stevie held out his hand indicating for me to hold it. i took his hand as we went inside entering what was going to be my worst night.

inside the house was hot from all the sweaty bodies being put together in such a small space. i felt like a pack of sardines being squished with everybody. stevie said hi to his friends and the we reached a counter where all the drinks were. i've never drank before and i didn't plan on doing it today.

"do you want some soda?" he asked

"yeah"

i took the soda out of his hands and started to drink. from the corner of my eye, i could see stevie chugging some alcohol into his system.

"don't drink to much" i warned him

he shook his head while the bottle was still against his lips. i took a sip of my drink but i stopped when i felt some eyes burning into my skull. i already knew that feeling. the feeling where it felt like a thousand pair of eyes were staring at you, but it was really just one.

with my head turning to the side, he sat there with a girl who had her legs on his lap. she talked to him while his attention was fully on me. when she noticed he wasn't even looking at her, she turned to see me. a gross expression came on her as she stared at me. i looked away and walked to stevie whom i pulled to the other side of the house.

"what's wrong?"

"ruben was with some girl and she saw that he was looking at me."

"and?" he said as i dragged him outside

"she looked like she was going to kill me"

we stopped in the middle of the grass when someone called my attention

"y/n!"

behind me, sat fuckshit with a couple of people that i didn't recognize. he waved me to come over and i looked at stevie who didn't have a good expression