Prolouge.

"No sweetheart, Momma went out for a little, she'll be back soon. Then we'll go" Her father said, replying to her previous question to whether they could go for a walk or not.

"Kay p-papa, I-I have song to s-show" the four year old stuttered. She had developed a stuttering problem since she began to talk and the pack doctor insisted that it was going to disperse as she got older.

"Okay Belly, give me a second, I have to finish okay?" Her father said looking down at her fondly.

"B-b-but p-papa I want to s-s-show n-now" she stuttered out, frustrated.

"Amabilis. One second please" her father pleaded at the small petite girl.

"O-okay papa" she responded, sitting next to him in a smaller version of his chair.

A loud Roar sounded throughout the Pack House.

'Alpha rogues are attacking, hundreds' Alpha Romevellos beta, Beta Kiron, shouted through the mindlink.

The alpha shot up from his seat.

'Alert me on the situation, are there any fatalities yet? Beta I ask you as your friend and superior for you to stay safe, grab your family and run, we are not prepared for hundreds or rogues.' He commanded his Beta through the mindlink before picking up his daughter and running outside towards the forest.

'It was an honour to fight by your side my dear Nicholas, truly an honour, I want you to know that you were the most amazing Alpha and I am proud to have served as your Beta and friend' the Beta whispered through the mindlink.

'Kiron do not give up, It was an honour to be your Alpha' the Alpha cried, joining the remainder of his pack into the private mindlink as he began to recite their motto.

"Et ille qui verum patiens patitur timere"

He smiled as the pack recited the words back to him.

Suddenly he felt bonds breaking, weakening him, breaking his heart just as much as the whimpers and sniffles coming from his pup in his arms.

'Eudoria, please answer ree, goddess I love you alright? In case anything happens' he reached out to his mate, holding his daughter closer to his chest.

'Nick? Nicky get Amabilis, please make sure my baby is okay, goddess please Nick' , his mate cried out to him, making him sigh in relief.

'I got her, I got her, she's okay, she's alright. I love you and her so much, forever, if I don't make it out of this I will see you on the other side okay ree? I promise I'll wait for you' he spoke softly to his mate, running through the forest, towards a small hideout where he knew he would probably see his daughter for the last time before joining the battle.

'I will wait for you always my love, always. I love you and Mabel, please Nicky, tell her I love her' she said quickly.

'I promise my love, she will know before the day is done' he responds.

'Nicky there are people following me, I am alone, beta Katina is dead, I love you. I await your presence once more' his mate whispers to him and her words echo in his head.

'No, no Eudoria fight, I need you to fight' he panics, tears streaming down his face.

'They're here, they said a quick death, make sure my baby is safe. I love ye with all my heart.' She speaks calmly, accepting death.

'I love you, So much my love' Nicholas cried, tears streaming down his face.

Then she was gone.