Chapter 17

I don't know about you but today felt like a good day to update :)

-

Mabels eyes slowly fluttered open and on instinct she scanned the room.

No one was there with her, she was all alone in a gigantic room that made her feel like she was an ant in a humans world.

She lifted herself from the bed that she seemed to be trapped in, a throbbing in her face and back.

As her feet collide with the crisp wooden floors, the doors open.

It wasn't an urgent movement, rather gentle- non abrasive.

In walks a women with dirty blonde hair and Mabel would have mistaken her for Penny if it wasn't for her small build and deep orange eyes.

"Hello" the lady said, Mabel startled by the familiarity it held.

"Hi.. do y-you ha-happen to k-know where I c-could f-find three small c-children by th-the names of Atreus, fre-freddie and Blake?", Mabel asks the girl the question that hung on her mind since she had awaken.

"O-oh um they have been taken to see the pack doctor, um they should be back soon" she replied sadly, almost as if she were let down.

"Are y-you al-alright miss?" Mabel says, moving forward to comfort her.

The girl was taller than Mabel, only by an inch and seemed to be maybe fifteen years of age by the look of her.

"I-I you- he said.." the girl murmured,  her face twisted as if she were to cry.

"Oh no don't cry" Mabel spoke, her stutters held back at the sign of tears.

Mabel moved to take her into her arms, for a short hug, but when her hand connected with the ladys arm Mabel was flung back, landing on the bed in truffles.

Her head was thrown back into the bed and memories flashed and filled her head.

**
"Se-eba! No Seba do-don't, we'll ge-g-g-et in trouble!" , Mabel screamed trying to stop her friend from jumping into the river that seemed to be going faster and faster by the second.

"By who Abe? Your mate is the future Alpha. Your basically a princess!" She said, dancing on the edge as her layered dress threw itself from side to side.

"Seba p-please, you're g-g-oing to hu-hurt you-yourself!" Mabel cried, desperate as Sebastian curled towards the edge, her feet colliding with slippery rocks.

"How? I'm very car-"

She slipped.

Her scream echoed through the trees of the forest as she fell towards the water.

Mabel screamed in fright, tears building up in her eyes.

She jumped into action, throwing herself into the river.

She felt herself freeze.

She can't swim.

She flapped her arms around, trying to stay afloat.

"Seba!" She screamed, "SEBASTIAN".

She saw the girl latch onto a gigantic tree trunk at the side of the river.

Mabel just so happened to be on the complete opposite side of the river.

Mabel cried out as Sebastians eyes scanned the river for her.

The current was moving fast and at this rate, Mabel was going to drown.

"ADONIS" Sebastian screamed into the distance, hoping he -or someone- would hear.