Chapter 14

Hi sorry if it's too short and some words are miss-spelt. I want it to be perfect for ye and I really need to update so here you go!

Also I haven't proof read it because I'm so tired but have fun I guess

TW: VOMIT AND TORTURE.

**

As she's wrapped around him he takes his time surveying the group with them.

His eyes move to Penny, nodding to her as she glances at them, causing her to dip her head in respect.

He moves onto the child, a white haired girl that seemed to be around 12. She had her gaze stuck to the floor, unmoving.

Movement from the corner sends his eyes rushing for the spot, there he finds a honey blonde boy staring back at him, causing him to narrow his eyes. The guy raises an eyebrow and looks at Mabel. A vampire.

Adonis didn't like him already.

Last but not least Adonis shifts his gaze to the last woman.

The girl had borderline strawberry blonde, unlike the child's whose was white, almost silver. The woman had ratty cloths on (as they all did) and seemed to be hiding her face behind her hair. She seems familiar.

His thoughts were sidetracked as Mabel removes herself away from him causing him to let out a whimper.

"I-I'm sorry. C-c-can you cha-change back please?" She whispers, obviously wanting to see him in his human form.

Oh goddess I hope she likes what she sees Adonis thinks, almost praying.

He nods and turns out of the cell, where one of his guards hands him a pair of basketball shorts.

He shifts back in the hallway and throws the piece of clothing on before walking back into the cell.

Almost immediately Mabel has reattached herself to him, their height different incredibly noticeable.

"Baby" he speaks, now wrapping his own arms around her and holding her.

His voice was easily deciphered by everyone in the room.

He was desperate.

Desperate for Mabels love and affection, for her hugs and her smell.

Desperate for everything Mabel.

She couldn't help but smile, starting to cry again as she feels his warmth. A warmth she couldn't get from anyone for three years.

"Blood? Mabel why is there blood on you?" He holds her at arms length as he suddenly smells the putrid iron smell coming from her.

His eyes immediately shot accusingly to Soter who had stood from his kneeling position once Adonis had changed to his human form.

"Did he do it?" Adonis growled, stepping forward, ready to jump at the blonde vampire.

"W-what? No! T wo-would nev-never hurt me." Mabel says, pushing away from Adonis' hands and walking towards Soter who lifted his hand for her to take it on instinct.