Chapter 13

Hi, I just want to say thank you for all of the support on this story, and for loving Adonis and Mabel as much as I love them! There will be a lot of bumps in their future so you better stick around.

Picture above is what I imagine Penny to look like :)

Onto the story! Sorry if it's a bit all over the place!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

**

Adonis loomed over no mans land, not yet in his natural form.

"Tonight, we save the queen" he boomed to his loyal soldiers.

They bark in return, baring they're necks at the tattooed alpha in front of them.

Adonis stood with no shirt on and only basketball shorts to cover his private places.

"After tonight we will honour the dead that will fall in this great battle and we will bathe in triumph as the moon shines down. May my ancestors bring us glory." Adonis yelled to his troops, his muscles tensing as the thought of seeing his mate again hung in the air.

"Memento Mori" Adonis says, watching as all of his wolves bore their neck.

"And long live the fucking queen" he finishes before turning on his heel and running into the forests, hearing the howls of his packs approval and feeling their presence behind him as he ran.

As they approached they kept a look out as their king slowed and a group of three men and two women stand in front of him and kneel.

"You may stand" he spoke with authority.

"Introduce yourselves to my warriors." Adonis says, stepping to the side so the little pack was in front of the warriors.

" Salve. We are the Unkindness, our duty is to serve and protect the King and Queen, therefore the crown. I am Karmichael Herrmann and these are my colleagues. I will let them introduce themselves." Karmichael says, he was a man of height, standing at 6'1, still smaller than the alpha but still tall. He had blond hair with beautiful green eyes.

"I'm Joey." A guy with light blue hair says, he stood at about 5'10 and had almost yellowish eyes, a huge contrast to his hair.

"I'm Damien." A dark skinned man said, his eyes a deep brown and hair almost black with thick curls. He was maybe 6 foot and had a slight frown set on his face naturally.

"I'm Saskia!" A girl with short black hair and brown eyes said, smiling. She was about 5'8 roughly but still looked small when near the guys she worked with.

"I'm Alice" a brown skinned girl said, she had wild curly black hair and a small, slightly chubby, body. She stood around 5'6 and looked to be a complete dwarf next to the others. She had small brown eyes and when she looked around, Adonis noticed how one eye was cloudy, white even. She was blind in one eye.

The warriors nod, studying them before turning back to their alpha.

"Show time" Adonis says sarcastically, turning around as the five wolves come behind him and getting into fighting stance.

"Memento Mori?" Joey says, his hand digging into the soil on the forest floor.

"Memento Mori" everyone nodded.

Adonis took off in a sprint with his pack following behind.

He dodged trees and hedges and bushes alike, getting ready to shift.