Chapter 4

Yes I did get this song from Harry Potter but come onnnn! It fit so well!

Song- In Noctem by Nicholas Hooper.

Also sorry for all the Latin, it's just my absolute favourite! Also his wolf' name means warped in Latin.

Sorry for the flashbacks too, just gotta catch ye up to speed.

•••

•4 years time skip•

"Me and momma love you"

"Ree answer please"

"No, no, no. I need you to fight"

"I love you"

"I'm sorry"

"I love you"

"Nighty Night"

Mabel woke up with a gasp, her eyes shooting open, already filled with tears.

She choked on her breath for a second before going into a full blown panic attack.

She looked around as the walls moved and blinked, closing in on her.

Tears ran down her face, but she was too far gone to even realise.

Her dark brown hair fell around her in ringlets as she shook her head violently, ragged breaths making her lungs burn.

She gathered her breath enough to shout for help, still holding herself with her arms.

"ADONIS"

———————

He lay in bed thinking.

He was only nine years old yet he had full contact with his wolf, already had his mate, and was was much more mature than others his age.

He half wished he wasn't an Alpha or a potential Lycan. Then he would be able to spend way more time with Mabel.

Ah Mabel, even the thought of her made him grin widely

His Mabel.

His arms ached to hug her and he was half tempted to go to her but knew she would not approve of him being awake after curfew.

Suddenly a terrible feeling washed over him as if he was pushed through a mirror of ice.

He shuddered and stood quickly. He began to pace his room. Something was wrong.

"ADONIS"

He didn't know how he heard it, or how he knew, but he did.

Mabel was in trouble and needed him.

He grabbed a pare of boxers and ran out of his bedroom door and then out of the front door of the pack house, which he was staying while his father came to terms with his mother's 'recent' death.

He's been coming to terms for a year now.

Once Adonis was outside he shifted into his rare red wolf and ran with his boxers in his jaws, going straight for the orphanage.

Adonis hasn't known he was a red wolf until Mabel had brought it up after they arrived back with Sebastian.

*flashback*

Sebastian was left in the care of beta female Bellamy just like Mabel was.

They had found out that she was indeed a child from Mabels original pack and had escaped miraculously, having been on a trip to Pack Jacobs with her father on official orders of the Alpha.