Chapter 12

The picture above is what I imagine Adonis to look like, since I'm going through an obsession with Lorenzo I've decided he's my face claim for Adonis, he's just so perfect like ughhhh.

Also I'm genuinely sorry how crappy the chapter is, I'm just trying to get something out there for you guys!

Anyways on with the story!

Enjoy the chapter!
——————————————————————

Mabels mouth opened, frozen in a silent scream.

Her legs burned with heat, as whips as loud as thunder thrashed against her thighs.

Danny had pushed her onto her knees, taping her hands and feet together.

The more she cried the more he hurt her.

After 32 whips he paused his torture and threw the whip to the corner of the torture room, a room Mabel thanked the goddess her friends weren't familiar with.

He walked towards her and slid a finger down the side of her throat.

" you're neck is absolutely delicious looking." Danny said in his croaky voice, oh how Mabel was repulsed by his voice.

"Don't frown at me babe, it only makes me want you more" Danny gurgled.

Mabels eyebrows raised slightly, confused. She had never considered herself stupid but what was he talking about?

"I want you under me. Screaming in pain and covered in my cum, I want you to be in so much pain that you beg me to stop, oh and you'll flutter your big eyes at me and tears will run down your face in what I can only imagine be love, for me." Danny whispered getting closer and closer.

Mabels thighs bleed from the whip marks as they opened further as she tried to crawl away from him.

Danny grabbed her hair and pulled her back, making a scream rise in her throat and break free.

Danny laughed as they screamed in pain, he grabbed her legs and threw her to the floor, making her land on her stomach, her thighs scratching against the concrete floor, creating added irritation.

He got on top of her back and whipped her hair to the side, staring eagerly at her.

Slowly he began to carve into her neck , so slowly that as she screamed, her friends later recounted, they heard a howl of pain mixing with the high terror of the human voice.

Danny dug his knife in deeper the harder she screamed. Mabel was sure if he went any deeper he would cut her throat open.

All of a sudden he was off of her back and pulling her up by her neck, fingering the wound he had created. Her tattered shirt soaked in her blood.

He marched from the torture room to her cell, digging his finger into her neck the more she whimpered.

Outside of the cell door he turned to her and smirked.

"Hope you like it" he whispered into her ear before opening the door and pushing her in, before closing it and locking it again. Mabel collapsed to the floor.

She looked up only to be met with the horrified eyes of Penny.

"He-help" Mabel whispered, lifting her arm up and gripping her aching neck with the other.

Soter rushed to her side to help her, but Penny quickly turned and snarled at him causing him to hiss at her and back away.

Pennys eyes glowed bright purple as she growled at everyone around her.