Chapter 1

The amount of love I have for this song- 💀
Also that's the pack house, where they are at the beginning of the chapter, the Alphas personal house will be in the next chapter.
***

The two kids sat on the overwhelmingly huge couch.

(The couch)

Mabel was sat in the middle with Adonis to her side, fussing over her and searching her for any more scratches.

She was still covered in dirt and blood so it was very hard to look for possible.

The Alpha stood a small distance away from them with his Beta, observing the situation.

"A-A-Addie I'm fi-fine, I prom-mise" she stutters out nervously, glancing over at his father and uncle who both stood watching them with stoic expressions.

"Amabilis-!" Adonis tried to object.

"M-Mabel" she said, her mom much preferred calling her Mabel, and she quite liked Adonis already so he could call her that too.

"Right, sorry Mabel, you have blood all over you, are you super sure you're okay? Uncle Arthur can check you over again." He said, beckoning his uncle over.

He came over cautiously. This was the first time Adonis had let someone near the small girl since they had arrived an hour ago.

The girl squeaked and shook her head furiously, eyes welling up with tears as she quickly moved to Adonis, in need of comfort.

He wrapped his arms around her in less than a second and hid her away, not wanting anyone to see her vulnerable.

Dad said letting people know your vulnerable makes you weak and Mabel is not weak he thought strictly, as he rubbed her back as she nestled her body closer to his and practically laid on top of him.

She shut her eyes and slowly fell asleep, to the scent of sweet apples and cinnamon.

Once Adonis was sure she fell asleep he lifted her small body and set her down on the couch in a much more comfortable position and stood up.

He was about to walk over to his father- perhaps to discuss the situation- when Mabel let out a small, pitiful, whine escaped his mates mouth and he was back to her in an instant.

Her arms were spread out in front of her with her eyebrows knitted together, searching for something.

He slowly placed his arm on her stomach and sat down with his back to the couch.

She grabbed onto his arms and sighed contently before falling back into a deep slumber.

He sighed in relief and laid his head back on the couch, thank the goddess she fell asleep again- the little girl was exhausted, he didn't want her to get sick from lack of sleep.