Chapter 15

That's the new face claim to Mabel! I decided to change it since I stumbled upon this and modified the eyes and all of a sudden I was sure this was Mabel. The name of Mabels face claim is Bruna Marquezine! Also I think she and Lorenzo Zurzolo (Adonis' face claim) look amazing together so it's perfect for Mabel and Addie. Enjoy the chapter!

(Sorry if the eyes look weird af by the way! It's because I am absolutely horrible at editing :) )

Sorry This took forever to make, I'm just so tired. I hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes or anything! And i know some things might seemed rushed but TRUST ME it really isn't.

**

Mabel sat and waited for Adonis to come back.

She almost laughed when she thought about it.

She's always waiting for him to come to her but she never tries to seek him out.

So she decided she was going to go find him.

At first she kind of just walked around lamely, trying to listen out for anyone, anything, but after a while she realised that "the dark" now occupied no one.

But as she stumbled through empty silent corridors she caught a small noise in the distance.

Go, her wolf urged.

Mabel didn't need telling twice before she was approaching the sound, as it became louder and louder.

It was an almost wail, a cry of desperation.

She came across a door where the sound seemed to be emitting from, a door that looked remarkably like her own cell door.

She opened it to find a woman, no older than her, laying in the corner of the room- alone and bloody.

Mabel instinctively rushed forward, hands outstretched as she went to hold the girl who seemed to be on the brink of death.

The girls eyes held Mabels and tears rushed down the path that seemed to be carved into her cheeks.

"He-help them, oh god please help them." The woman gurgled, slowly choking on her own blood. It was obvious that this woman was human by the wounds that weren't healing, for wolves they would heal but for humans they were fatal.

"Who? H-help wh-who?" Mabel says, feeling a sense of deja vu. She hated how she was always the one that never knew the answers, but was always given the questions.

"M-my babies, my bab-babies, they've got my babies." The woman cried out. Mabel could have choked on air. This woman looked no older than 17 and here she was saying she has kids.

"Okay, okay I'll help them, what are their names?" Mabel asks, not noticing that she hadn't stuttered. It was obvious that the mother was not gonna survive.

"Freddie and A-Atreus, pl-please help my babies." The mother cried, clutching Mabel close.

"I will, don't worry. What's your name?" Mabel asks. She will have a funeral for her. She will give her a beautiful ending.

"Callista White." She says as Mabel lays her on her back so her head falls into Mabels lap.

"It's okay now Callista, I have you, okay? You can sleep now. I will find your boys, I'll make sure their happy and healthy and lead long and amazing lives." Mabel says, brushing her hands through the womans strawberry blonde hair with more comfort than she knew she had.

The girls eyes held Mabels as she whispered.

"Thank you."

Mabel simply smiled and whispered words of encouragement and tales of a happy life.