Chapter 2

For some reason this song makes me tear up
Also that's the alphas estate, but you can change it if you picture it differently in your mind.

***

After the Beta had ran out Adonis spent the next hour with Mabel, comforting her and telling her stories to calm her down.

"A-am I stay-staying h-h-h-here?" Mabel questioned, eyes puffy and red from all the crying she's been doing.

"I wish you could Mabel but father says you must stay in the orphanage, only for a little while, I promise you'll be safe in there" Adonis says, feeling his anger rising at his father for not allowing Mabel stay.

They have a big house and loads of rooms yet he still won't allow her to stay? It makes no sense.

"O-okay" Mabel speaks sweetly, giving Adonis a soft smile.

"Y-you're okay with it?" He questions tilting his head to the side like a little puppy.

She nods.

"M-make frie-friends?" She questions, seeking conformation that she will make friends.

"No-I mean yes but no guy friends" he says shaking his head quickly.

He knows that he shouldn't try control her but he couldn't help it.

"B-b-but you-you're a boy" she asks, confused.

"Yes but that's different" he replies

"Okay" she said, her four year old brain losing interest on the subject easily.

There was a knock on the door and Beta Female Bellamy walks through the door with Liam at her side. Bellamy has fiery red hair that was up in a tight ponytail and fell in wild curls, and beautiful dark blue eyes. The little boy beside her has dark curly red hair that rested nicely on his forehead, with freckles surrounding his face and deep brown eyes. They were truly beautiful.

Liam runs over to Adonis and they proceed to do a secret handshake they had made the day before. Adonis notes that Liam is holding a bag that he assumes is Mabels clothes.

"Hi there, I am going to assume you are Mabel?" Bellamy speaks, she has a thick Irish accent that compliments her appearance, she walks over and bends down in front of her.

"Amabilis" Mabel says. Only people she trusts can call her Mabel and she doesn't know this woman.

"Right. Well I'm here to wash you and give you new clothes." She smiles, making Mabel smile back. She reminded Mabel of her mom.

"Liam bring me the bag, Mabel and I are going to go upstairs to wash up" Bellamy says, holding her hand out for the bag.

Mabel get up from the floor and wobbles a bit because her legs had fallen asleep. Adonis is at her side in seconds and puts an arm around her waist to steady her. She places both of her dainty hands on Adonis' shoulder and nods when she's ready to stand by herself.

Adonis slowly let's go but keeps close to her in case anything happens.

Bellamy takes Mabels hand and leades her up the stairs while Adonis is left to stare longingly after her.

"Donny what are you doing?" Liam questions, wondering why his best friend is acting so weird towards the small girl. Liam has a bit of an Irish accent that comes through in little words such as 'like, here, what, yeah' and most of all 'Donny' which is was he calls Adonis.

"Nothing why?" Adonis questions still staring at the stairs where Mabel no longer is.

"You look weird, d'ya  fancy her?" Liam giggles, obviously not, Adonis has never had a crush on anyone.