Chapter 5

I love this song so much like Mabel and Adonis are totally each others yellow

Enjoy and sorry if it's not consistent, I want to write the story then edit it so I just wanna get it out there.

•••

It was Mabels twelfth birthday.

She was still at the orphanage, she had never been adopted. Some of the human kids taunted her, saying it was because she was ugly and unlikable. She was inclined to believe them because they don't feel the need to please her as their 'Luna' like the pack kids. The pack kids would do much to please the Luna, the human kids however would much sooner walk through fire than try and be nice to her, much to Adonis' frustration.

He just couldn't comprehend how someone could be mean or unkind to his Mabel. Even her name sounded innocent.

He was thirteen now and his father has been an on again off again Alpha. In many cases Adonis is more suitable for the role than his father, even at the age of thirteen.

Adonis often trains (in human form of course) with pack warriors and attends every pack event. He has a close relationship with the adults and children alike and his pack is one of his biggest priorities- other than Mabel.

Even though he was being pressured by everyone, excluding Mabel, Bash and Liam, Adonis still made sure Mabel was comfortable and taken care of and happy.

But today was her birthday, and he had yet to tell her he was being sent away for a year and a half.

He had been summoned by the council, they have suspected him a Lycan ever since he was a child and they want him to become an Alpha early, due to his fathers absence, so he is being sent to an Alpha training camp where he will have little to no contact with the outside world. The council are aware of him and Mabel finding each other so they have allowed letters to be passed between the two.

The Alpha training camp he is being sent to will have alpha males and alpha females who are eighteen and preparing to become Alphas for their packs- Adonis will be entering at the age of thirteen.

But he wasn't worried about that, He was worried about Mabel. The only friends she has are Liam and Bash and she can be sensitive when she is away from him. What if she gets hurt, or goes missing and no one can find her? Or what if she finds another person and realises she doesn't like Adonis and would much rather the person over him?

Adonis shook his head to clear his head and grabbed Mabels present from the side of his bed and began walking to the orphanage.

He had to be happy today, for Mabel.

Him and Bash had talked about what they should do and they decided together that Adonis would take her somewhere and then go to the pack house where there will be a surprise party and then Mabel would stay in Adonis' house, where he will tell her the news the next day.

Sebastian knew that Adonis was going away because Liam had went and blabbed to her. Liam and Sebastian were like brother and sister, just like Liam and Mabel, so when they were left alone by Mabel and Adonis about a week ago, Liam ran his mouth and told her.

Bash had cried into his arms when he came back, he was like an older brother and she wasn't gonna see him for a year and a half.
She was crying for about twenty minutes before Mabel could calm her down and when Mabel
asked her what was wrong, she refused to say.

Thank the goddess too, if Mabel had heard he was leaving she would have fainted.

They had been inseparable for almost ten years and she didn't plan on it changing anytime soon.