Prolouge: Butterfly Chronicles

Judgement has no place here,
This is a soulful beautiful body of art.
Some pieces will be questionable but if the journey isn't worthy of questions why did you even start?
The poems are raw and truthful.
Someone out there is going through everything in here and I want you to know that I'm rooting for you.
This is a lot so read at your own risk.
Vote and comment if it pleases you,
Share with your friends if you wish too.
Real problems are discussed here, I'm afraid it's not for kids.
But if you are a kid, please, read at your own risk.
It's probably not as bad as I'm making it but I am obligated to give a warning.

I dedicate this collection to my friends Damaine, Lori, Sabrina and Stacia simply because through out the writing process they've been darlings.

See this as another warning; this is my most treasured piece of work and I will sue if it's stolen. I'm not saying you shouldn't share just please do not remove my name. This book and all its contents is copyright of Tiona Harris.

Though pieces of me are incorporated in here this isn't exactly my story.

Read and enjoy, shed a tear, crack a smile, stifle a laugh.

Thank you for taking the time to read my work I hope you love it as much as I do.

Stay gracious and beautiful lovelies,

TionaH🦋

P.S: I have two song suggestions for this collection:
At My Best - Machine Gun Kelly ft. Hailee Steinfield.
1-800-273-8255 - Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid.