Hazers..! Bullies..!

Arthit's POV

After enjoying our lunch.. we started roaming around the faculty.. while walking we saw that the first years classroom were empty.. Also.. some of the third years were missing.. So I and my friends started searching in the faculty.. that was when I heard someone talking very loudly.

"Swadee, First years.. I am Kongpob.. I am incharge of monitoring you all through out this year to make sure that you all will stay disciplined.. I would like to inform you in the beginning itself that.. you all must follow our orders without questioning.. Also you all must make sure that you appear in class as well as in the hazing session on time in proper uniform.. make sure not to miss your student tags. If you have any problem.. or if any senior pushes you beyond your limits.. you can report to us no matter which year they are we will support you even if they are our friends.. We are open to have one to one discussions if you have any doubt regarding our tasks.. but make sure not to question us." That person named Kongpob spoke with a cold voice.

I and my friends followed the voice which lead us to the cheer hall. All of us peeked in and saw 5 students standing in front of first years with stern and cold as well as emotionless faces. We saw the others also introducing themselves.. We noted their names mentally.. Kongpob, Tew, Em, Wad and Oak.

"Now before starting the session.. we would like to congratulate you all for successfully making it into the faculty." The person in middle who I guess is Kongpob spoke. Everyone sitting their started murmuring..
"Nong! Nong! .. stay silent and focus.." I guess the person who said that is Oak.
"Sit still and focus.. is this how you were asked to talk when there are elder people addressing you all.?" The one named Em shouted making them fall in silence

"Now do you all want to know your seniors.?" The person named Kongpob shouted after a minute. There was no vocal response.. but they were nodding their heads.

"Speak loudly with clear voice... God has graced us with a healthy mouth and tongue to talk.. Instead of shaking your heads use it." The one named Wad shouted.
"We want to know you P's" They all replied.
"Then let us assign you all with the first task." The person named Tew said.

"We want you all to collect 1000 signatures from the faculty seniors in one week." Kongpob said. The juniors were again talking among themselves...
"If anyone wants to express anything.. raise your hand.. tell your student code and name before asking permission to speak." He added after a minute.

"Student code 0058, Dae. Permission to speak Khab." We saw a first year student speaking.
"Speak." Hazers replied.
"P.. can we have more time.. 1 week seems to be more tight." The first year named Dae spoke.
"Have you tried it Nong.. Try to complete the task before asking for more time.. You can't just ask for more time before even trying to do the task." The person named Tew replied.

"You are in no position to question us that to before trying.. I already said that.. and you can have one to one discussion with us if you have any more doubts." Kongpob shouted making that first year student named Dae sit while others were startled..

"This is pure bullying under the disguise of hazing." Tutah and Bright whispered. All of us glanced at one another before deciding to go inside and confront the hazers. We saw two off them distributing some books along with few others.. I and my friends stood in front of Kongpob and the other two hazers standing beside him.

Kong's POV

I saw the one who bumped into me this morning standing in front of us shooting daggers at me and my friends.. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What do you think of yourself.. do you think you can just bully them just because they are new here..? Are you here for studying or for bullying others... is this how your parents thought you to be..? What would you do if it were your brothers or sisters attending the hazing session instead of the freshies.." The one in the middle shouted at me.