Feelings and Freshy Event

Arthit's POV

The next day I had to rush to the university because of the freshy events due to which the teachers had more of a burden than the normal days. I had to brief the notes along with module so students can understand it better meanwhile the teachers did all the research material and gathered the important stuff for presentations.

The day seemed hectic to being with and after I was done with all the help required from me I went to the canteen and found Kong and his friends sitting there along with Dae, all of them seemed to be quite focused on whatever they were doing so I went to them and asked if they needed any help.

Everyone gave me generous smiles and Kongpob said that they will surely ask for our assistance if needed but for now they don't want to trouble us. I got to know from Tew that all of them were helping Dae with his freshy events apart from the dancing event the candidates would also have to individually perform for the talent show and that given the previous most famous campus moon till date Kongpob had some rather helpful tricks up his sleeves.

Kongpob suggested Dae to perform a dance medley along with a ballet skit as Dae was a great dancer this seemed to be a great option to along with it. I am quite impressed that Dae can perform such diverse type of dances, he seems to be a talented boy after all.

For the next few days I always saw the juniors cheering Dae and also Tantum up along with encouraging other freshers too. Kongpob seemed to be doing more work than the others I guess that's because he is the head hazer and on top of that he is the representor of this university with an addition of already being the previous campus moon.

I frequently saw Kongpob tutoring the juniors who asked for his help despite being in such a tight situation. I am amazed as to how calm headedly he handles all of it while he is also maintaining his grades and that to all A's or near cent percent score.

I decided to help the hazers with some of their workloads as they seem to be rather occupied with the side hustle. I buy them food most of the time cause they mostly forgets to have proper meals especially Kongpob. God knows how he survives with only coffee most of the time, so I being his senior decided to bring him breakfast every morning after he completes his jog. I know he jogs because Dae always whines about early alarms that Kongpob sets.

After spending time with Kongpob, I think I am starting to fall for him, how can I not when he is the most selfless, powerful and bright person that I came across who has the most dashing smile and charming looks which can even melt an ice cold person.

I wish that I can protect him from the evil people those who judge him like I first did but I have learnt my lesson now. I won't let Kong get away from me. I have recently started complementing and flirting with Kong. Seriously though he is the cutest when he gets flustered and red in his face after I pass some cheesy comment his way.

Dae's POV

Finally the D-Day has arrived for the freshy events. I am all excited for it but truthfully I am also felling quite anxious at the same time. P'Kong is by side assuring me that all I have to do is enjoy myself and not to worry about winning.

I can also see P'Arthit making his way to our side. I guess I need to have a talk with P'Arthit sometime.. he's been everywhere P'Kong is and most of all he is openly flirting and making gooey eyes towards my P'.

Aside from that I also want to thank P'Arthit for taking care of my P'Kong especially along with other P's. I am also glad P'Arthit took his time to provide us with occasional snacks and drinks even now I am in awe that he came to visit and see my performance.

I just hope that I won't disappoint any of them. I was shaken from my thought's when a loud voice boomed through the speakers and said "Please welcome Dae from engineering faculty, he's going to perform 2 types of dances. Kindly welcome him with a round of applause" The MC announced.

P'Kong hugged me and kissed my forehead wishing me luck. I went on to the stage and danced as I choreographed. After the performance was done everyone was screaming and cheering for me. The performances were then followed by some questions which would determine the final results.

The question that the judges asked me was "What's the importance of love from family and how does it effect a person?" I smiled and before I answered the question.

"One of the most obvious reason that familial love is so important is that family members work to support one another. Having a support system in life is very important. You need to have people that you can turn to when you're having a tough time. You might need a shoulder to cry on or someone to help prop you up when you're feeling low. Family members that love you will be more than willing to be there for you in your time of need. The family members stick with you in your bad times and face it with you while be more than happy for you in your good times They'll be ready to cheer you as you're working towards achieving your life goals. Knowing that you have a person or people rooting for you is going to make it easier to keep working to meet your goals. It's always great to have people in your corner, they're going to love you no matter what.  Your family is going to be there to help you pick up the broken pieces and mend them. I maybe unfortunate to not be able to get my father and mother's love as I lost them at a very young age.. But.. I am fortunate enough to have a brother who loved me more than a mother could.. cared for more than a father could which never made me feel the emptiness in my life because of their absence.. I am happy to have P'Kongpob, my own brother, who gave me everything despite of him missing the love and care so that at least I would have them in my life along with my guardian and my other brother P'Anurak."

I finished what I wanted to say and then said 'Thank you' after talking a deep breath. I looked at P'Kong who was beaming at me like the brightest moon he is with happy tears in his eyes as the other P's were also smiling widely towards me.

The results were announced in a while I was crowned as the new campus moon and Khun Milk from the arts faculty was announced as the new campus star while Tantum won the popular award. Everyone congratulated us and after that all of us parted our ways as it was very late with a promise of celebrating the success soon. P'Anurak called and congratulated me. P'Kong and I went back to our condo. P'Kong kissed on my forehead and told me that he is proud to be a big brother of such a bright soul. I had a serene smile on my face and drifted to sleep along with P'Kong after freshening up and having our dinner.

Kong's POV

The next morning I woke up quite early so I could prepare Dae's favorite breakfast. I want to pamper him today as he's been working hard and now that the competition is over and he had bagged the crown I will let him rest.

As I was preparing.. I started thinking about our hectic week. The past few days have been tiring but magical as P'Arthit and his friends have been really helpful especially P'Arthit.. he has been doting on me and Dae a lot more than others..

I am not sure but my friends have been telling me that P'Arthit likes me and he has been flirting with me. If P'Arthit officially courts me I'll be happy to give him a chance and date him because I always feel warm and protected when he is by my side.

I think I like him too. I chuckled at my thoughts and then my thoughts drifted to Dae. The way he thanked me and told me that he loves me in front of the whole faculty yesterday.  I can't help but feel kind of overwhelmed with all the love that I am receiving.

I am truly blessed to have Dae as my brother too along with my friends and now P'Arthit and his friends too. Life is going great all I need to do now is to close Bank's suicide case properly. I have already planned their demise, I brought most of shares anonymously from Khun Wang's company through P'Anurak.

I have submitted all the evidences against him to the police and to the court also. Now all I have to do is wait and watch. A few days passed and as presumed Khun Wang's company fell and is under our control now. His undercover drug supply and other illegal activities has also been blown and now he is in jail along with his son as well as the other involved people..

Media was completely blown with the news and how finally Bank has received justice and that he can rest in peace now.. While watching the news.. I saw his mother which reminded of the last part which was return in his diary.. to meet his mother and to assure her. I mentally noted that I would ask our captain permission to go there in our break and meet her personally when I meet him tomorrow after the classes. 

The next day.. we went to our university.. I am actually more excited to meet P'Arthit than going to university as he texted me saying that he has something to give me.. All the classes I was listening and talking notes but my mind was full of what was P'Arthit going to give me... I kept on checking time waiting for the lunch break so that I can meet him soon.

Once the class was over.. I rushed my friends to pack things and hurried them to the canteen.. Dae was already there along with P'Arthit and his friends. We made our way to them.. My heart started beating faster as I approached him and adding to that he smiled widely showing his dimples. I unconsciously smile towards him. 

We wai'ed to them when we reached the table and I kissed Dae on his forehead.. he is in a 'getting pampered' mood today.. as he whined to bring him his lunch.. I, Wad, Tew, P'Arthit and P'Knot decided to order and get food for everyone. We were having lunch while talking about today.. I kept on stealing glances at P'Arthit.. not knowing if I should wait or ask him what he wants to give me. I was debating internally.. but soon stopped when P'Arthit called me. 

"Kong.. I have something to give you." He said as he took out a box from him pocket. I looked at him and the box. He opened the box. There was a necklace inside with a locket which has a moon and a sun in it such that the moon was embracing the sun.
"Can I put it on for you Kong.?" He asked as I was still busy starring at it.. I just nodded my head slightly.. as the only question in my mind was.. 'The sun represent him right.. like his name.?'

He came around and placed the necklace on me.. I felt shiver down my spine and my cheeks heated up when his fingers brushed my skin lightly. After that he went and sat back.. everyone were silent until Dae spoke up..

"P'Arthit.. tell we what are your exact intentions towards my brother..?" He asked.. I could see a sly smile behind his neutral face.. the same expression was on all my friends face.. I looked at P'Arthit.. 
"Can I court you Kong.?" He asked me the second our eyes met.

I was shocked at P'Arthit being this straight forward. His question made all the blood rush to my cheeks. I suddenly became so shy and didn't knew how to respond, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed P'Arthit on his cheek and ran from there by making an excuse that the dean asked for me... leaving behind my teasing friends and grinning P'Arthit.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart  Stoneage_heart❤❤

Ah.. here comes our couples love life..! Let us see how will they progress...!

Stay safe..!!