Rise of New Trouble..!

Aawut's POV

"Frolic Enterprise" is gaining rapid success in the gaming market. I have started to idolize Khun Arthit for his talent and hardwork along with determination though he seems to be pretty young. He is also very aspiring and I am sure he would reach peeks..

Khun Arthit's friends are also doing a great job in brain-storming imaginative Ideas, I admire their friendship a lot.. I have seen them working hard day and night during our first project.. I have seen the moment they shared when it was a success.. They even treated all of us.. though there were limited working staff.. the work and company both were productive.

After a couple of days of relaxation.. we were again working so that we can get into the partnership with the number 1 leading company in the game industry of Thailand. Soon a new intern started working here.. his name is Kongpob.. He seem to be pretty close with Khun Arthit and his friends also.. he hangs out them during is break or whenever he is free.

I don't know why but I think there's something going on between Arthit and Kongpob they seem more than friends to me.... I really hope that they are only friends and not boyfriends like I am suspecting because gay relationships are disgusting. They are all nothing but pure lies.

My best friend Sid also had a boyfriend before.. but he cheated on him with another girl. Sid worked with Bout Enterprise as a lead designer. But his boyfriend stole the new game design and sold it to another company. He took that money left this country leaving a broken heart Sid behind who also got accused of being a betrayer and was fired from Bout Enterprise along with a fine  the company asked Sid to pay for his disloyalty. Along with that he got a black mark in his career.

In the evening our company did a meeting where they discussed about the new modules for the upcoming coveted game called "Rise of Oscar" (just an imaginative name). After the meeting we all of us went back on our ways.

I was surprised when I received a call from Khun Aroon the CEO of "Bout Enterprise". He asked me to meet him at the Dynamic drill bar. I thought for a while but decided to go and meet at the thought of it being related to Sid.

I made my way to the bar and greeted him, he did the same and invited me to sit down.

"So Khun Aawut.. I have heard that you have started working for Frolic. I will get straight to the point. I am going to make you an offer. I know frolic is developing the name game just give out their designs to me and I'll clear Sid's name from the debt of the company and fraud. What do you say..?" Khun Aroon said.

I though about the offer for a while.. The incident of Khun Arthit and Kongpob kissing flashed in front of my eyes. After a few minutes of internal debating.. I agreed. I felt that it will be like killing two birds with one stone. I can get Sid free from his debt and make Khun Arthit see the real face of Kongpob. I will put all the blame of the leakage of the software on Kongpob.

Kong's POV

It's been a month since I started interning at P'Arthit's company and to say that working with all my P's is as pleasant as it gets won't be far from the truth.. but there's only a bit of a downside... it seems to me that P'Arthit is unable control himself all the time and pounces on me whenever he gets a chance.. honestly I am not really complaining I enjoy his ravishing kisses but I am also worried about what if someone catches us making out... It might tarnish P'Arthit's image

Now don't get me wrong I am proud of our relationship and am open about it but there are some people who just can't stop looking down on the LGBTQ community.. it's fairly new for P'Arthit and I don't want anyone judging him based on his relationship also not to forget the fact that I am interning here and P'Arthit is my employer.

Today something seems a bit off with P'Aawut.. he always seemed a bit aloof but today he seems downright demanding. He ordered me to complete checking the capability of all the games developed till now in frolic and gave me the deadline of only 2 hours.. these kind of checking takes at least 5 hours but nonetheless I have already done my research before and managed to do it exactly in time when I gave him the reports he seemed a bit stunned but dismissed me.

Next P'Aawut order me to report about the designing software and how the one that we used were developed he even told me to do the developments that the failed software needed and absurd thing is that he only allowed me 10% of the budget for fixing the faulty software. I asked him about the rest of the budget but he only snarled at me and asked me if I was unable to prove my worth.
"Kongpob not just talk the talk but walk the walk.. I need your report and developed softwares tomorrow at sharp 7:00 am " P said. I just tsked and walked back to P'Arthit's office.

"Sweetheart is something wrong why do you look so upset.?" P' Arthit asked his voice filled with concern.
"Nothing P'Arthit I just feel a little tired with all the things and juggling between work and Uni." I replied and hugged P.... P' kissed my forehead and gave me coffee. I did not want him to give me any special treatment.. so I haven't said anything about P'Aawut.

 We sat on P'Arthit table for a while.. P' told me to sleep and patted his lap for me to place my head on.. I did as told and took a short nap. I woke up fresher than before and contacted P'Anurak he told me the places where I can go for thrifting such technological stuff in the budget that P'Aawut gave me.

I went to the thrift market for the developmental industry and bought all the things needed in the allowed budget. I stayed up all night and at 5:00A.M. I was done with the report and the software I went to the company around 6:30A.M. and presented the work. P'Aawut looked at me with wide eyes but said nothing and just dismissed me. A sigh escaped my mouth thinking about why all if a sudden P'Aawut was being so tough on me..

Arthit's POV

I am worried about Kongpob, he looks overworked but when I asked Kong.. what was the matter he just dismissed so I let it go. The following week too Kong looked tired and nearly like a zombie.. I knew he wasn't going to share his burden with me in fear that I would fret over it.

I just sighed and decided to ask Jenny who also worked under Aawut about what was going on. I called jenny inside my office and asked her what was going on. She told me about how Aawut has been ordering my baby around without even providing him all the resources. I was red and wanted to shift Kongpob under a different wing.

I talked about this issue with him but he just kissed me and gave me his puppy eyes saying that he was more than capable of handling it himself and that I should not interfere with it. I gave in because there's no way I can reject his once in a while wish. I pecked his lips and he went back to work. I may have told Kong I won't be interfering but I think Aawut is being suspicious and I will look into this later with my friends.

At the end of the day I decided to stay over at Kong's condo it's also been a week since I last met Dae.. we only talked on calls for the past week. I know he would be mad at me for not visiting him for a whole week. Over the last year all of us have grown quite close and have a great bond.

Now Dae also sees me as his big brother. I made Kong sit in my car and drove us towards his condo. On the way back I stopped at the stall to buy pink milk for the sulky baby brother that I'll encounter at reaching the condo.

And as expected as soon as we entered Dae threw himself on me kissed my cheek but upon realizing his excitement he backed away and pouted at me whining that I don't care about him anymore... he also threatened me that he won't talk to me anymore and turned away showing his back to me.

I made a sad face and took the pinkmilk from my bag, I made puppy eyes and looked at Kong telling him that I bought this pinkmilk for Dae but now that he doesn't want to talk to me I'll drink it myself. Dae perked upon hearing that and grabbed the pink milk from me smiling and saying thanks.

Kong just looked at us and chuckled saying that we are adorable. We played some board games, talked about Dae's college routine and went back to sleep after it got late. Since Dae has missed me he also asked us if he could sleep between me and Kong which we agreed smiling at his adorable request. All of us got into bed and slept hugging each other. 

I placed a kiss on both their forehead before putting my hand across both of them while Kong could only hug Dae as he could not reach till me. Three of us slept happily that night.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Hey.. What do you think will this Aawut do..??? How will our sweet couple face things..!

Stay Safe..!