Things Gone Wrong..!

Kong's POV

After dropping Dae.. I went to my class.. Tew already briefed others about the plan.. we were about to talk about it but soon stopped as the teacher entered. I took out the device with which I can monitor Dae.. The sight which greeted me froze me.. he was peeking to a classroom where a person is being bullied.. 

I tried texting him and calling him.. I wanted him to run away so that he won't be caught.. but too bad.. he wasn't responding his phone.. I guess he forgot his phone.. I whispered Tew to manage something and immediately rushed out of the class with the device and the car keys.. 

I drove the car as fast as I could while keeping an eye on what was happening.. Tew texted me saying that they covered saying that I was having a slight health issue.. I parked the car hastily and made my way.. but stopped seeing Dae talk to Khun Arthit.. I just stood there seeing him calming Dae.. 

I decided to return after making sure that Dae went into the practice room.. I have mentally scolded myself for not dropping him in that room.. i joined my friends after the class.. I made sure to apologize to the teacher for running out of the class.. but since this is the first time and also since I was the topper.. he just asked me to take care.

We sat in the canteen.. I saw Arthit and his friends discussing something.. Even I told my friends about what happened. Tew was beyond angry.. Now that we know Bank's was not a normal suicide.. he was harassed or bullied before that and seems like for a long time. We also know a few people involved and also there was something more which they referred to as "Supply".

I have mentally noted to look into who those bullies were in the night. But as of now.. we put on the cold façade and made our way to the hazing session. Today we were having a on field hazing.. 

We explained them about the task.. which we refer to as 3 Minutes formation basically.. As they failed to complete it.. I punished them to do sit-ups.. I saw a girls trembling a bit.. I already told that those who feel their body can't take anymore to step out and we would help them.. I was about to call her attention and ask her to come out.. when I saw she was loosing herself...

I immediately ran to her.. while calling for Prea, May and Maprang.. who were in the medical team.. I held her before she fell down.. She was hyperventilating.. Prea managed to even her breath and I carried her to the infirmary.

I returned immediately and gave an earful to everyone of the first years..
"How could you all be like that.. you did not even know that the person who was between you was about to faint.. how would you feel if that person is you..?" I shouted at them.. all they did was put their head down making me more angry. " Did we not ask those who can't take it to move aside and rest.." I added. Seeing their heads still down I took deep breaths to hold myself.

"Next time.. I hope you all will know about your classmates or friends.. you all are going to be with eachother for the whole 4 years.. studying and working on various things.. I hope you will be united." I said sternly and dispersed them.

"Kong.. I think this will lead to a huge trouble." Em said as we were walking towards the infirmary. 
"Guess so.. but we need to face it." I said with a calm tone though I was worried. 

Dae's POV

When the practice was about to end in another 5minutes or so.. I called P'Kong.. hoping that he would pick me up...

"Hello P" I said as soon as he lifted the call.
"DaeDae... Tew is already there to pick you up.. I will talk later.. go home with him." He said. But I could sense that something was wrong.. instead of pressuring him now.. I decided to ask later.

After practice.. I took my phone and made my way out. There I saw P'Arthit along with his friends. I decided to thank him so I walked towards him but what I heard made my eyes go wide. 

"Let us use this chance... A girl fainted in the session.. we can get them suspended at least temporarily.. if not all at least Kongpob" the tall one said.
"WHAT..!" I exclaimed suddenly.. they seemed to have noticed me.. I immediately thanked him for the morning and hurried towards the entrance where P'Tew would be there. As soon as I spotted... Him I rushed to him.