Dinner Time.!

Arthit's POV

After the food arrived we started talking about random things.. the current topic was about the first year days of Kongpob and his friends.. the incidents which they shared were really funny at this moment though they must have had gone through greater emotions then.. like how Kong kept wai'ng to the tree for 3 hours till the seniors stopped him and Dae complaining about how he had to help Kongpob with his sore legs.

Slowly the topic went to our parents as we started having some drinks.. Everyone were speaking about some memorable incidents.. I felt Kong was not getting involved into this topic much but Dae was listening to everyone with a little longing in his eyes.

"Kongpob what about your parents..?" I asked him. I wanted to know about him more. He froze when I asked him. Everyone fell into silence seeing him. He just excused himself and walked out. All his friends were looking guilty..
"I will follow him.. don't worry.. we will be back in few minutes." Dae said as he went behind Kongpob.
"I am sorry.. I must not have asked.." I said guilty for asking him the question.

"No P.. it is not your fault.." Tew said but I could sense that even he was sad.

"He went silent since the start of the topic.. that was why I asked.." I explained.

"P.. it is not your fault.. it is just that he lost his parents when he was 12 and since then he became a father, mother and also a brother to Dae giving him all the love.. but he missed that love. Though he has a guardian who looks after him like his own brother.. but still he misses the warmth of his mother and care of a father. He faced a lot." Em explained.

Then I remembered how he shouted at me when i spoke about his family.. I really regret it now.. I went overbroad.. I judged him and drew conclusions without even knowing anything about the person or his motives.. I felt really ashamed of what I did. After 10 minutes.. Kong and Dae came back..

"Kongpob.. I am sorry for my words on the first day.. I don't know how to apologize.. but Kong.. where ever they are.. they will be proud of you and your brother.." I said as I looked at both Kong and Dae.. "And from now you will have us with you Kong.. it is not out of pity or anything.. but we will truly be with you from our heart.. from the second I started seeing your real side and motives.. I could not help but want to talk to you and know you.. So please give me and my friends a chance to be around you like your friends." I added looking into his eyes.

He smiled and nodded his head. Even Dae was also smiling widely. We went back to our normal chatting.. this time even Kong and Dae were talking actively.. gone was the gloomy moment and now we were laughing at our own childhood stunts we did when we were younger.

The time went by quickly.. it was now already past 9.. I and Knot decided to walk with them while Prem, Bright and Tutah were going to drive back. We were on our way when Kong received a call.. He was about to excuse himself but Dae stopped him.
"P.. I will talk to P first.. then you have your discussion.. if you both start I won't get a chance." Dae said and took the phone as he walked a little ahead. Kong was chuckling looking at him.

"P'Anurak ah.?" Tew asked Kong.
"Yes.. you know how he narrates his day right.. to P'Anurak.." Kong said as he shook his head. He looked at me. I and Knot were having confused expression thinking of who that person is.

"It is P'Anurak.. who has been my guardian and a elder brother to me." Kong said. I and Knot gave him a smile. Dae came back and gave the phone to Kong..

"P.. I will call you in another 15minutes after I reach the condo.." He said. I could not hear the reply.. but after that he cut the call. We walked talking about the nature and the surroundings.. 

I and Knot returned to our dorm rooms after sending them off.. they said they were going to stay in the condo for today. After freshening up.. I laid down on the bed and started thinking about the dinner time.. to be specific about Kong.. he was kind.. gentle.. calm.. his smile was beautiful.. he was cool, handsome as well as cute.. I don't know what my feeling towards him exactly are.. but I decided to deal with them later.. I drifted into sleep thinking of him.

Kong's POV

I reached the condo.. as I was freshening up.. I could not help but think of P'Arthit.. his sincerity which I felt when he apologized and said that he also would be with me from now on. After that I first made Dae to sleep and then joined my friends who have already started monitoring the location and video as they asked Prae, Maprang and May to rest now.

We occupied the other bedroom.. we decided to take turns.. on monitoring.. Oak and Tew were going to start while Em and Wad were going to rest. I called P'Anurak and listened to his updates.. after that he briefed about the projects.. I gave him some suggestions which would help him to get hold on the projects..

After I was done.. I saw that Tew and Oak were tired and are trying hard to stay awake. So I asked them to rest.. I woke Wad up.. Oak slept in the place where Wad slept before while I asked Tew to sleep beside Dae.. I made some coffee for both me and Wad. Both of us sat down monitoring them.

Whenever we found him talking about drugs.. we recorded it.. and every detail about his exchange were recorded.. visual and audio also. Wad also managed to mark the locations where the drugs were being exchanged. That was when I suddenly remembered the key I found.

"Wad.. I found this key while installing the GPS and the recorder.. it was wrapped in a cover with Bank's name on it." I said as I placed the key on the table.
"You replaced it right.?" He asked..
"Yes..! I have replaced it.. but I don't know what does this key unlock." I said as I was still staring at the screen.
"Maybe his locker in the faculty." Wad said.
"Or maybe his dorm.?" I added.
"We will check it tomorrow.. if it is not locker.. than we will sneak into his dorm tomorrow night." Wad said. I nodded my head. I kept the key in my bag so that I won't forget it.

I woke Em up when I felt that I can't stay awake anymore.. Wad said that he would rest if needed after waking up Oak or Tew. It was almost 4 in the morning that I went to sleep. We were lucky that the classes would start in the afternoon tomorrow. But before that we got to check where this key fits.

Dae woke me up the next day along with my friends. We all freshened up ate our breakfast and went to Uni. I and Wad tried to unlock the locker which belonged to Bank with the key when we went to drop Dae for his practice.. but it did not open..

The day went by extremely slow for all of us as we were rather tired from the night before stake out. After the classes ended we made our way towards a empty room that no one really uses, we had our lunch and talked about ideas for how to break into bank's bedroom using the key.

We decided that Em and Tew will be on the lookout and Wad along with Oak would be at the front of the building. Meanwhile I will break inside Bank's dorm room. Following the end of our classes as planned Em, Tew and I made our way towards the dorm room where Bank used to reside.

Em and Tew took charge of being on the outlook while I entered the room and started searching around in case I can find something important for our case. I searched the whole room.. but could not find anything.. Then I went to the bathroom to look for clues but couldn't find anything. When I was about to leave the bathroom I stumbled a bit because of the bath rug.. I went to straighten the rug when I felt that it seemed kind of unusual.

So I lifted the rug and found uneven tile beneath, I was surprised when I lifted the tile and it came off. Lo and behold underneath that tile was a plastic bag with a diary inside. I took that diary and went out of the dorm room to Em and Tew who were waiting for me after making sure that everything is same as before I entered.

I told them I found something but couldn't explain anything further in fear someone might hear about it. I did tell them that we'll talk about it later in my condo along with everyone present.

Arthit's POV

The next day after we were done with our classes all of us decided to go to our dorms to get some much needed rest because whoever said being an assistant was a easy job have clearly not been there to do it themselves.

I opened the door to my dorm and plopped myself on the bed. I groaned and turned a bit to lay on my back. A minute or two passed I sighed and got up because I still have to keep my satchel on the table and take a shower so I could head out to have dinner. Before taking the shower I headed out to the attached balcony to take my towel.

I hooked the towel on my shoulder but before I could go inside my room, a rather interesting sight greeted me. I saw Kongpob wandering insides someone's dorm room that was literally opposite to my own dorm. I saw Em and Tew outside the dorm too. I decided that I'll ask Kongpob about this when we meet next time and went to take shower.. so I could rest a little after I have my dinner soon.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Hey everyone..! Here is the first chapter of today's part.. Hope you will enjoy reading it.. 
Stay safe