Last day and Departure

Kong's POV

Next day I woke up completely wrapped up in P'Oon's arms. I had my head on his chest while he wrapped his hands around me. I slowly moved out of his hold and stared at him for a good time. Then I freshened up and went down. 

"Good Morning Ma'am.." I wished P'Arthit's mother and immediately got smacked.
"Not Ma'am.. it is Ma." She corrected me. I just smiled at her.
"Good Morning Ma." I said as I hugged her.
"Good Morning Son.. " She said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her. 

We spoke about some of my moments with Dae and my friends as we were preparing coffee and pinkmilk. 
"So.. my wife and son are having fun leaving me and my other son alone.?" I heard Pa saying from behind. I was about to reply but Ma replied first.
"Go.. have fun with your other son.. but wake him up first if you can.. leave my moon to me." She said as she held me. I felt some new things when I heard her call me 'my moon'. 

"I better listen to you both talking rather than walking Arthit up.. I don't know how you both manage to wake him up." He said and leaned to the counter. After we prepared the things.. ma asked me to bring P'Arthit down.. I rushed upstairs.. 
"Slowly son.. you might fall." I heard Pa saying from behind.
"Okay Pa.." I said but still rushed to P'Oon's room.

"P..P.. P'Oon wake up wake up.." I kept on saying.. but stopped when he pulled me making me fall above him and then turned me.. He was now on top of me..
"Good morning Love.." He whispered near my lips..
"Good morning P'Oon.." I said as I wrapped my hand around his neck.. He gave me a short kiss.

"As much as I want to kiss you.. I am sure my Ma will shout in another few minutes.. so let me freshen up and come." He said still not moving from the position. 
"Then why don't you get up and go..?" I asked breaking the eye contact and turning my head to the other side.
"Call me by the name you gave me.. then I would go.." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed very hard..
"P' Oon.." I said with a slow shy voice.. He gave me another kiss before getting up.
"I loved the name Love.. and that to when you call me that.." He said before going to freshen up.

After we had our breakfast.. Ma and Pa were showing P'Arthit's childhood photos and told me many stories.. P'Arthit kept on sulking but I could not stop laughing seeing him like that while listening to his stories. Ma even showed me his photos. 

At one point I called him P'Oon.. Ma and Pa were both confused with the name.. Then P'Arthit explained them that I named him that and also said that it was exclusively reserved for me.. which earned me teasing.

After lunch since Dae was also free.. I video called him.. Ma and Pa also spoke to them.. from their expression it was clear that they like Dae a lot. I could not help but think that they were also smitten with his cuteness..

Then they even spoke to P'Anurak.. I don't exactly know when and how the topic came up but.. they have already started thinking about our marriage.. They even exchanged numbers and decided to stay in touch for further discussions.. I and P'Oon were like.. it is our marriage and we are not even told..! 

But despite of everything seeing everyone talking like this warmed our hearts.. we were really happy that we got acceptance from both our families and friends. In the evening Ma wanted to make some snacks for us.. I helped her in preparing snacks for everyone but she made snack for Dae and me by herself.. without letting any of us help.. 

When she said that she wanted to provide the love of a mother we missed.. I could not help but tear up a little listening to her words.. I hugged her.. I hugged her tightly letting out the void that was in my life completely.. Now I was sure that even though I miss my parents.. I would not cry.. rather be happy and smile when I remember our memories.

Arthit's POV

Seeing how my Mom and Kong were bonded well.. the way my Pa is adoring and referring to Kong as his second son.. made me feel complete.. I swear to God that our happiness is all I want and nothing else.

I glanced at my Pa who was also looking at both of them smiling widely.. and I can even say that I can see a glint of proudness in his eyes.
"Okay.. enough.. you are making me feel jealous you know.." My Pa exclaimed suddenly.. I could not help but laugh at them.. 

We chatted for a little more while.. My parents seems to have like Dae more.. because Ma kept on speaking about his loveliness... When Kong told them about Tew.. they said they would make him also go through the test as soon as they meet him.

They have already planned to come and visit us.. after a month or so.. and made arrangements to spend some time with Kong and Dae while they test Tew.. I could not help but whine at them for forgetting about me while they said they would be visiting there.. but it warmed my heart knowing that they accepted Kong and warmed up to him heartfully.

After having dinner... in which Ma and Pa were practically stuffing us with food and asking us to eat more.. we packed our things as we will have to leave tomorrow. Kong was having classes from day after tomorrow. Ma has packed the snack in some boxes while Pa helped us in packing our cloths and our things.

I could see from their expressions that they did not want us to go this soon but were trying to be strong.. They kept on saying that they would meet us soon.. I smiled internally.. That night we stayed up a little and spent time with them. Kong told about his childhood days which he remembers.. 

From the day I have met him.. this is the first time he is speaking about his parents without becoming sad.. I understood that he misses them from his way of expressing but the sadness was not there.. he was happy to recollect about them and their memories... which means.. He has accepted my parents as his own parents.. 

The next day.. I was really grumpy because I could not get enough sleep.. So I and Kong decided that we would take turns in driving.. While sending us off.. I can sense that my Ma was stopping herself from tearing up.. He warned me to take care of Kong and Dae when I hugged her and also myself.

After Kong also hugging both Ma and Pa.. we started our journey.. Kong decided to drive the morning session.. I stayed up while guiding him out of our locality for the first 30minutes.. and then slept as there was a proper route from here and was direct.

We had a light lunch because both of us were in no mood to eat more.. after lunch.. Kong slept while I drove the car.. He was looking very cute even when he was sleeping.. I could not help but think about the whole week. 

Dae was already at the condo before we reached. He hugged Kong very tightly as soon as we got down the car. He kept on saying that he missed him. I was surprised when he hugged me also. After that he helped us to take the things inside. Tew was also here.. he was about to open the souvenirs but Kong took them away and hid them saying that he would give them when everyone are at one place.. He gave Dae the snacks Ma prepared for him.

Dae immediately took his phone and called Ma.. he kept on thanking her. He even spoke to Pa after which Kong and I spoke to them and said that we arrived safely and were unpacking.. When Kong told that Tew was also here.. the first thing they told was to be prepared for the test they will keep for him.. 

We chuckled at the expression which Tew kept when he heard that.. After having a light dinner.. We decided to sleep. Tew and Dae were going to sleep in one room while I and Kong in one room. I texted about my arrival to my friends and told that would meet them tomorrow. With that I slept with Kong in my arms and a smile which did not leave both our faces.

Unknown POV

"I really want him to be that lovely with me.. I will surely go to him and make him fall for me. I will try hard so that he will see me." One person said to himself when he saw Kongpob and Arthit as he glared at Arthit and looked lovingly at Kongpob at the same time.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart ❤❤

Who is this Unknown..? And what will he do..?
Stay safe..!