Courting Part 01

Arthit's POV

After a few weeks of me pampering Kongpob and Dae and declaring to everyone that I am courting Kongpob.. I came up with a one day one thing thing proposal plan. I called Dae and asked him to meet me outside the cheering hall.

Dae came and greeted me with a bright smile which is quite similar to Kong.. after all they are brothers, I smiled at Dae and told him my plan of propose Kong with different things for the whole week and hopefully that after or before the weeks end he'll agree to be my boyfriend. Dae was kind of surprised with my elaborate courting. Dae hugged me while wishing me luck, I ruffled his hair and took him to his next class.

**Day 1**

On the first day of courting I decided to make Boba iced coffee from scratch *because it's Kongpob's favorite*

I called a high-end open cafeteria that teaches and allows one to customize their own drinks. I didn't knew that making Boba pearls would be difficult but after a dew failed attempts I finally got the Boba pearls right, along with the perfect bitterness of the coffee. I took the handmade coffee along with regular coffee for all my friends and Kong's friend. For me and Dae I opted for our precious pink milk.

Kong's POV

After our morning class ended I and my friends made our way to the canteen and sat down. All of P'Arthit's friends joined us after a while except P'Arthit. I was pouting a little because I thought P would be there after openly saying that he'll court me.

I was bought back from my thoughts about P'Arthit when something cold touched my face. I turned around only to find P'Arthit standing there, with Boba coffee in his hand. I smiled so hard my jaw was starting to hurt I took the cup from P and started sipping it.

The taste seemed a bit different from what I am familiar with but it was nice and I liked this...
"How is it Kong, do you like it"
"Khap P, it's a bit different but delicious, why P ??" I asked.

P just smiled at me and told me that he has now officially started courting me when P'Bright shouted that P'Arthit made this for me himself. I was shocked and blushed feeling flushed because P put so much effort just for me. I leaned on P's side and kissed him on cheek and left for class, my friends hooting behind me.

**Day 2** (A love song)

Kong's POV

The next day P'Arthit called me on the rooftop of the dorm building at night. As soon as I reached there I was in awe of the view present in front of my eyes. P'Arthit sitting there with a guitar in his hand, sitting cross legged on a high stool... fairy lights surrounding the balcony with another chair facing P. P'Arthit called me to sit by his side. I moved along with the chair.

"Kongpob I have two songs that I love and want to sing for you" I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. P'Arthit started singing...

"Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea, yeah
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me"

I loved the song it was so sweet and made me see how much P' wants to be with me. I was about to reply when P' kissed my forehead... cleared his throat and started the second song.

"This magic moment
So different and so new
Was like any other
Until I kissed you

And then it happened
It took me by surprise
I knew that you felt it too
By the look in your eyes

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment
While you lips are close to mine
Will last forever
Forever till the end of time

Oh...
Oh...
Mm...

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment
While your lips are close to mine
Will last forever
Forever till the end of time
Oh...
Magic moment...
Magic moment...
Magic moment..."

P finished his song and looked at me expectantly with his dimpled smile.