Punished.!

Kong's POV

From the very next day.. I have started going to the Art's faculty.. After Dae starts his practice.. I started roaming around the faculty.. and some alley which were around.. where I felt I can find some leads.

Along with Dae.. I was also making sure that our faculty star Nong Tantum was also being safe. She was kind, soft and beautiful because of which many were trying to hit on her. That was not a problem but some seniors from the Art's faculty were also misbehaving. 

So.. I have started guarding both of them without caring about people talking about me.. about my suspension.. I also heard some calling me a bully and other names.. One day I guess the current trainers heard it and introduced me as the most famous campus moon.. They even shared incidents which took place when we were being hazed.. after that those talks reduced.. But I did not care much at the first itself.

Slowly.. Nong Tantum also loosened up around me.. Above that I have managed to capture photos of some students using and buying drugs.. Also I saved the footage of the day where Dae caught the seniors almost strangling the junior.

Tew and my other friends kept on updating me about the details of the session.. Arthit and his friends are still meddling with the session now and then.. Especially when they the first years were ordered to do the sit-ups, push-ups or so.

After 3 days.. as expected P'Deer managed to get permission for me to resume the position.. also because of my clear academics and extra-circular achievements they have given me this last chance. So in the tomorrow's hazing session.. P'Deer and his friends would come and interrupt as we planned. 

Dae is still not happy with our decision and is nervous about me falling sick. I had to keep on assuring him that I would be good. The night before, he clutched to me tightly even in his sleep.. I held him for the whole night closer to me.. assuring him that I am fine and will be fine.

Dae's POV

The night.. I clung to P'Kong.. I did not feel good... I still remember how my father use to beat him.. but he kept quiet above that he used to make it look like it was nothing. Next day.. I made sure that he eats a lot.. I am sure he won't have his lunch.. so I made him eat a lot during the breakfast and even I accompanied him so that he won't complain about more quantity. 

Through the classes I could not help but only think of what would happen.. I was so distracted that my friends, Tantum were always nudging me so that I would focus. The lunch break made me more nervous... Even I decided not to eat lunch along with P'Kong. I tried to stay with my friends but I could not.. I texted P'Kong saying that I want to meet him. He asked me to come to the parking lot.

I ran towards where he was waiting.. As soon as I saw him.. I hugged him tightly. We sat in the back seat of the car. I just snuggled with him.. he sang my favorite song which always manages to relax me. I have always been scared of loosing him or him facing hardship.. he is all I have other than P'Anurak.. that is why.. I am so scared. They are all I have as my family members now. I kissed P'Kong on his cheek and wished him luck one last time and went to resume my classes as usual.

Kong's POV

As soon as Dae left, I sighed and made my way towards the student hall where hazing session will begin in a while. All my friends were worried about me because today there were more than 50 students who were not in the campus but I assured them that I will be fine and that I discussed this already with P'Deer.

They all hugged me and encouraged me. The freshers started coming inside the hall so we all scattered to our designated positions. I started the hazing session by giving the Nong's some tasks to complete when P'Deer entered along with the other 4th year hazers. I introduced them to the juniors and P'Deer also congratulated them for being accepted to the university.

The juniors must be wondering what the senior hazers are doing here judging from the surprised looks on their faces... they will find the reason out soon I thought.

"Kongpob are all the juniors attending the hazing sessions? Why do I feel the strength is less" P'Deer asked.
"No P' 54 students are absent today.." I replied.
"And what's the reason for them to skip the sessions?" He asked back. Before I could speak further and give them the prepared answer someone came forward and stood in front of P'Deer.

"Oh, let me tell you the reason.. it is because they are bullying the Nongs every chance they get, it's no wonder that those 54 students choose to skip these ridiculous tasks and absurd punishments." Alas that person was none other than my bane of existence Khun Arthit and along side him his dear friends.