Spying..!

Kong's POV

As soon as we reached the condo.. all of us sat down.. Prae, May and Maprang were also here along with Wad, Oak and Dae. All of sat in the living room. 
"Did you find anything Kong.?" Prae asked.
"Khab.. the key is his dorm key." I said and put forward the things I found in his room. I explained them how I found these in the room. 

After that.. I wore the gloves and opened the diary first.. I read out every line in that. 

"Today.. Some seniors picked on me and my friend.. though they were dangerous.. I did not fear them.. I did everything they told but only till my limit after that.. I told them I can't and won't do and left from there.. Later my friend told me how dangerous and rich people they are.. now I am scared about my future.. I want to fulfil my dreams so I decided to avoid them as much as possible." 

Reading that update.. we felt bad for Bank.. he was a youngster with many dream which he was working hard to achieve. 

"Today.. I saw them again.. but maybe it is fate.. that I saw them when they were doing illegal activities.. they were taking drugs and were also forcing someone to take drugs.. I actually have the recording of what they did.. but I am not sure if I should trust anyone because Khun Kukrit's father is a big man. But a part of me wants to take chance because they are spoiling many lives by forcing them to take drugs.. many innocent people are going to suffer..!" 

I clenched fist as I read this part.. All of our blood boiled.. I turned the pages to read further.. He mentioned about the bar where they go regularly and also the two main places where they exchange or take drugs.. We jotted down the places separately. We reached the last page of the diary.

"If anyone finds this diary..! I hope that at least you will be able to bring the truth out.. If you are wondering why I wrote like that.. then.. let me tell you... I have seen my death coming.. I know that they have figured out about me knowing about their illegal activities.. I don't know how.. but here I am trying to at least preserve the proofs even though it will cost my life.. I am sure they won't let me live even if I agree to give the proofs.. so I am hiding it.. please try your best to get the truth out.. But hope you will be fine in the process and not loose your life like me.. Along with this there are recordings and proofs of him taking drugs and also forcing some to take the drugs.. All the best.! If you are not capable.. I don't mind.. but please visit my mother once and ask her to be happy for me and take care of herself." 

There was a address and her photo along with that. After I read the last page.. each of us silently took an oath to not let go of his effort in vain.. I will make sure that they will be behind the bars and loose everything. Then I will meet his mother and tell her how wonderful son she has.. 

After going through all the evidences that Bank has managed to collect.. I called captain and told him everything regarding the case. He asked us to collect the current new proofs so that we can prove that they are still doing it.. for that we need to go back to those places and capture things.

We were total 13 members.. 5 were P'Arthit and his friends while we were 8.. I called P'Arthit.. 

"Swadee Singto.." He said as he lifted the call.
"Khun Arthit.. are you with your friends.?" I asked him.
"No.. Should I ask them to gather.?" He asked back.
"Khab Khun.. we would be doing on field spy work today.. but I want you five to get ready to go to a bar.. Please contact me as soon as you 5 gather.. I will explain the details." I said.
"Okay.. We would be ready and as well as gathered in 15minutes." He said and cut the call.

I, Tew, Wad and Em got ready in all black and black. We were having our Bluetooth on and we fixed a camera near a button. We wore our night vision glasses which also has the ability to record everything. We also took our watches which would help us to talk through if in case we loose our Bluetooth. 

"Prae, May, Maprang and Oak.. you will stay back here along with Dae.. Monitor everything from there.. make sure not to miss any details." I ordered them.. They nodded and arranged the systems.. Dae hugged me tightly.. 

"DaeDae.. nothing will happen.. I will come back safely.. don't worry." I whispered in his ears assuring him. "You can keep on seeing me.. I promise I would be beside you by the time you wake up tomorrow morning.." I added and placed a kiss on his forehead.. 

"Come back the same way you are going." He said with a low voice.
"I promise I will be back." I said sincerely. He let go of the hug.. After that he gave Tew also a hug.. before settling beside Prae to check the picture. I shook my head thinking of these two.. I wonder when they would officially date.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as my phone ringed.. it was P'Arthit. I picked it up..
"Singto.. we are all ready and gathered.." He said as he I lifted the call.
"Okay Khun.. you have the small cameras which you can fix to your buttons right.?" I asked.
"Yes.. we have.. Captain gave then at the start of the case." He replied.
"Okay.. I want you to fix them on yourself.. each one of you should have one.. also let me know the configuration so that we can access the recording and monitor.." I said.. He told me the details.. Prae connected them.. I could see them fixing the camera to their buttons.. I texted them the bar details and got their calls connected to Prae.

"We are done." P'Arthit said.
"Okay Khun Arthit.. I will be sending you the details of the bar which you will have to go to.. That is the regular place where Kukrit and his friends chill out in a private room.. I want you all to record everything they do especially if it will be a proof for us.." I said.. I just informed them that we got the details from Bank's diary.. and the other details about how we got and all I told that I would explain later.

We all set out to start our work.. I and Em were going to one alley which was behind the bar.. while Wad and Tew were going to the other one alley which is near to a old isolated house. We four were connected through call and Oak was also in the call.. We reminded ourselves to use our code names as we made our way.