Realization

Arthit's POV

I and my friends stood in the same spot... still frozen.. So were the other first years.. some second years and third years who were there.. spoke about what were the actual motives.. why the freshman had to go through all these.. They also told how much the hazers go through to stand like that for them.

I and my friends made way to my room.. none of us spoke or even met each other's eyes.. all of us were feeling equally guilty. We sat down in my room.
"We messed up pretty badly right.?" Bright said with a dull voice.
"Me especially..! I shouldn't have instigated the 4th year hazers today." I said with a low voice.

"Ai'Thit.. Are you sure Kongpob is the one who bullied Dae on that day.?" Knot suddenly asked.
"I don't think so now.. seeing how Nong Dae was broke with Kong suffering.. I doubt it." I said.. I remembered how Dae hugged Kongpob.. 

I felt my heart tightening.. I have a sudden feeling to hug Kongpob like that.. I wanted to check if how he was feeling.. I remember how he looked after finishing the laps..

"Ai'Thit.. time to report." Prem said suddenly bringing me out of trance. I saw the time and I took my phone to make the call.

"Swadee Khab Singto." I said as the call got answered.
"Sorry Khun Arthit.. it is T today.. Singto is a little busy." T said. His voice seemed to be devoid of emotions.
"Aw.. okay.. Mm.. T.. I guess you already know about our previous reports right.?" I asked wondering why Singto was not there.
"Yup..! We have actually listened to you reports.. You may report todays part." T replied.

"Mm.. T.. All the reports about Kongpob we gave are completely wrong..! And also about him bullying our junior is also false.. I guess it must be some other person.. it is a misunderstanding all the way from starting.. We misjudged Kongpob and his friends." I said.
"And why do you feel so.?" T said.. but this time voice was a little different. But I just explained all the things that happened today and what they were actually doing. 

"Glad.. at least now you can focus on the real culprits then instead of pushing Kongpob and his friends to an edge and also hope you stop messing with them." T replied after few minutes.
"Ah.. you all already know they are not the ones.. and you know Kongpob and his friends.?" I exclaimed. I looked at my friends who were having same question.

"Khun Arthit.. I guess you are forgetting something.. we are also in the same faculty.. and are also students here.. we have already gone through the freshman stage so we do know and understand the reasons.. but you and your friends too adamant about them being bully and it is not our place to explain SOTUS to you all.. so we let it be for you all to realize by yourself and we have been working on the case by ourselves." T replied blankly.

"We are sorry." Me and my friends replied together.
"Maybe that sorry should be said to those who you actually bullied with the name of calling them bullies.." He replied immediately.
"We will mend the things with them." I replied confidently.. not because I am guilty.. Okay I am guilty.. but I genuinely want to know about them especially Kongpob.

"Okay.. then let me brief you up with what Singto gathered." T said and started explaining us who the actual culprits were. He even informed us about drugs being involved to which they have proofs.. but are yet to track down the whole gang. They also have a hunch that there is a person from rich family background involved in it and are still tracking down their identities. After that we apologized again and then cut the call.

I and my friends decided to continue in the investigations from tomorrow.. We called it a day. I went to bed and slept while thinking about Kongpob. I even thought why was Singto not available.. The previous days.. I spoke to him.. I felt even though he was busy.. he was talking.. he might be really busy today maybe. I drifted into my sleep with those thoughts.

Kong's POV

Next day I woke up very late and found that Dae was still sleeping holding me. I ran my fingers through his hair.. I could feel body pains.. but I was feeling better than yesterday. My phone started ringing.. it was not a personal call.. it was a call from our captain. 

I slowly slid out and answered the call as I walked into the balcony not wanting to wake up Dae.
"Swadee Khab Captain." I greeted him as I answered the call.
"Singto.. How are you.?" Was what he asked me first.
"I won't say all good.. but I am better.. a day or two before I get back normal." I replied.
"Sing.. you need to fasten up investigation.. we are getting pressure from the media.. I don't know why.. but the case took their interest again.." He said with a lot of worry..
"Cap..! Relax.. I know who the culprit is.. I just want to track down the main head along with these people.. give me a couple of days.. I will come up with all the details and proofs.. We can even plan to pull the person down if he is influential before putting him in front of media.. then he won't be able to escape." I assured him.
"Okay.. I know you need to rest.. but sorry for this." He said.
"Cap..! You know I would be good right.. I have done the worst training also." I said confidently.
"Okay.. take care.. and yesterday T said that Arthit and his friends realized things.. hope they could be of help at least now." He said.
"I will look into it.. Can you just let them know that I would contact him after 3 in the afternoon or so.?" I asked.
"Okay.. I will let them know.." He said and we ended the call.

I felt two hands circling around my waist.. and I know who it is.. it is my baby brother..
"Morning Daedae." I said as I turned around and held him.
"P'Kong.. how are you feeling now and why are you up.. you know I was worried.. I did not find you beside me when I opened my eyes" He said in a hurry.. 
"I am fine.. Captain called.. so I woke up.. He just said that there is some pressure being created some how by the media and he wants us to fasten the investigation." I said. 

He hugged me tight.. after few minutes we went back inside and freshened up. Dae was getting ready.. P'Anurak texted me that he would be here in 30minutes. I prepared myself for getting scolded as I took a warm bath.. 

I made my out and saw that my friends were already here. As soon as they saw me.. they hugged me.. 
"Hey.. let my P go... he must be having pains and you all are crushing him.." Dae shouted. They let go of me.. Em checked for any fever.. 
"I am fine.. just a little body pains though.. but I am good." I assured them. We sat sown in the living room.. I have informed them what Captain said in the morning.. I kept my legs resting on a pillow.. they do hurt a little.. 

P'Anurak reached exactly after 30minutes as he told.. The first thing he did was to check me for any hurts.. 
"P..P.. relax.. I am fine.. just a little body pains nothing else.." I said trying to calm him down.
"Little body pains. you little brat.. you know how worried I was about you.. " He exclaimed as he smacked my head.
"Give another on my behalf also P.. I literally cried yesterday." Dae complained. P'Anurak glared at me.
"Explain.!" He said sternly.

I told him about everything.. including a slight overview about the case. He remained silent at first.
"Kong.. I won't say I am happy.. though I am proud that you are fulfilling your responsibilities.. but still I am not happy.. did you at least think how Dae and I would feel if you fall sick.?" He said.. this time.. I could feel how worried he was. I hugged him.
"Sorry P.. I will take care of myself from now on." I said.. Dae also joined us in the hug. Our friends let us have our moment.

After sometime we started having our breakfast. P'Anurak was feeding both me and Dae. I remembered about the case.. 
"P.. I want to know about the Wang's" I suddenly said. His eyes widened with shock.
"Kong.. tell me they are not meddling with you right.?" was the first question he asked.

"No P.. but I have a doubt that Khun Wang's son Kukrit.. is the one behind drug dealing which is related to the suicide case we are handling. Actually we found some fingerprints on the body of Bank who committed suicide which match to his.. also I have seen him giving drugs to others when I was checking around the Art's faculty area." I replied.

"Kong.. you are right about drug dealing.. it is not a secret in the business world that they are also into illegal things.. I have some proofs against them.. so that just in case if they would meddle with us.. we can handle them." He said.
"P.. will we be able bring them down if we will come up with a plan." I asked after thinking for a while.
"You sure.? They are quite risky to handle if not trapped properly." P'Anurak said.

"P.. there is not much we need to do.. his main power is his illegal activities.. so we need to take him both legally and illegally down at the same time.. Make arrangements so that all the projects he is dealing would becomes ours.. and at the same time give me the proofs.. I will improvise them a little and get it released into the media.. he won't be handle.. also.. I will make sure that his base for his illegal activities would be found soon." I said.

"Okay.. it sounds good... I will make the arrangements.. It will take me a day or two utmost." P'Anurak said..
"Okay.. wait for my message.. when things here are ready.. then I will tell.. we would do it at the same time.. also.. let me know what projects are there.. I will help you win some with better plan if possible." I said. 

After having our breakfast.. Oak started improvising the proofs a little.. Even I hacked his couple of devices and jotted down a few possible base points of his illegal activities.. I sent the list to Captain and asked him to find out which is the exact base. 

We then got ready as we had university.. I was not planning to go.. but I remember there would be rumor about the relation between me and Dae.. so I decided to go mainly because Tew reminded me about those fans of mine who might go violent or speak something harsh to Dae taking things in a wrong way. 

We had our lunch and then P'Anurak went back to the company.. not before he made me to promise that I would rest and take care of myself.. he even told that he would update me again tonight. All of us made our way to the university.. I held Dae's hand in mine all the way.. 

As we reached the canteen.. I could here people talking about what our bond would be.. I was happy that I came otherwise.. I don't know what all shit they would gossip... I along with Dae stood to one end of the canteen with our friends behind us. Everyone were looking at me...

"I know everyone has many questions about our bond.. so let me make it clear.. Dae in my own younger brother.. So don't mess with him or hurt him.. we did not reveal the relation between us because he did not want special treatment.. so I hope everyone would treat him like how you have been treating him... " I said loud and clear with a stern voice. I saw second, third and fourth years smiling in acceptance while the first years were shocked yet they were okay with it..

Dae hugged me for the last time and then joined his friends.. I saw they were sulking for hiding the bond.. but despite of that.. I was happy that their bond is not effected.. I and my friends then made our way to our class but stopped when I heard someone calling me. I turned back and saw Khun Arthit and his friends coming towards us. 

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart  Stoneage_heart ❤❤

Hey folks..! Hope you are enjoying.. here is the next update..!

Stay Safe..!