Trapping the Culprit..!

Arthit's POV

Kong has successfully completed his internship at the company.. We managed to handle things in such a way that he won't be pulled into the whatever game Aawut was playing. The following days were really crucial and hectic for all of us.. Kong had his exams.. reports and as well as presentations in line.. while for me and my friends.. we had to work overtime continuously preparing both the designs and developing it.. 

Kong.. along with Dae and his friends have become our caretakers.. they work on their projects and papers.. and other works and also make sure that all of us eat and rest for a while.. Every now and then when ever we are struck or lacking some ideas.. Kong and Dae would pull us out and make us look at the world.. 

He unknowingly became the source of our ideas most of the time.. like once.. we sat down in the living room drinking some juice hoping to cool down and think of ideas.. when Kong and Dae were talking about a game.. They were actually Arguing while playing.. We could not help but chuckle at them.. but their action gave us a idea which we can add into our game..

Another time.. Aran took Dae to a mall.. actually Dae had to buy something and everyone of us were busy.. But Aran wanted to clear his mind a little so he decided to accompany Dae.. and by the time he returned.. he was up with an idea.. So this is how.. they have become the source of our ideas which we are using to develop the game.

With the help of Kong.. I could get in touch with some polices officers.. and lawyers who deal with such business frauds.. They were all the trusted people of Kong and the lawyers also have a tie up with his company.. I made sure to submit all the things I have collected against Aawut and Khun Aroon.. But they wanted solid proof which would show them connected..

I was thinking of a way to do that... That was when I actually noticed his spectacles.. I can get the same to same spectacles made with a bug inserted in it.. it would be close to his ears and we can hear more clearly what ever he speaks on mobile.. I asked Aran and Jenny to clock some pictures of Aawut focusing on his spectacles..

It took me a whole day to get the same to same spectacles and get the bug inserted.. it was Kong who inserted the bug... next day Jenny managed to exchange his spectacle with the bugged ones which we gave.. I.. Knot.. Prem took turns to listen to his every.. what ever he speaks..

That was when we heard them talking about the release date of the game they are developing with our designs.. it was exactly a week before ours.. we also heard about their deal.. I understand he wants his friend to be free from the black mark in his career but I did not understand his hate for me and my company.. he practically asked Khun Aroon to make sure that the company and I would no longer be able to survive in the business world..

I tried recollecting situation where I might have offended him but I wasn't getting any as of now.. we decided to corner him after the Bout Enterprise release the game but before we release.. The lawyers said that these would be enough to bring that company down and mark them as fraud which would eliminate them from the business world as well as get their license to start company cancelled. They assured that they would wait for my signal..

We continued with our designing.. also.. we made sure that the other employees who were working on the design in the company won't put in much effort so that they won't feel bad and above that we closed that design.. development and testing 15 days before the release date and gave them paid leave for a week.. I asked them to return to work on the next day Bout Enterprise would release their game to make further testing.. 

I asked Jenny and Aran to come packed with some cloths to Kong's condo as we decided to stay 24hrs on the project to make this game the best we can.. Kong made arrangements for Jenny to live with Prae who was staying in the nearby dorms.. so that it won't be uncomfortable for and also Prae would also be up for long because they were preparing for their graduation day.

I felt bad that I was not able to help Kong especially with the most important part of his life.. but when Kong said more than his graduation, it is me who is important.. I could not help but feel like a teenage girl who got proposed or complimented by her forever crush.. By now Aran and Jenny have known the relation between me and Kong and also have accepted it.. 

We started planning and making arrangement to release the game into the market within 24hrs the Bout Enterprise would release.. to be accurate.. they were planning to release in the evening and we were planning to release it exactly next day morning.. 

I was thankful that Kong has been taking care of me.. I could not help but fall in more love with him every time he scolds me.. and then feeds me... I still remember how hard he smacked me when I shouted suddenly when I remembered that I haven't spoken to my parents for a while.. and sulked saying that even they did not contact me..

Kong then told me that he and Dae were in regular contact with them and assured me that he kept them updated as well as made sure that they were fine.. I was happy seeing him so close to Ma and Pa.. that day I called them up only to get an earful for forgetting them and getting so immersed in the work.. but irrespective of that.. at the end.. they just wished me luck for the next steps I was going to take..

Now I was left with 4 days to do the optimizations.. even after multiple attempts there were some issues.. like once we lost the graphics effect.. once the clarity.. and sometime the game used to get struck in between. It was getting on my nerves.. I spoke to Kong, Oak, May, Maprang and Prae knowing that they were computer experts.. 

I jotted down some points I will consider in optimizing again.. I thanked them and starting writing the code for it again.. Kong fed me while I was working on it.. while my other friends were making sure that the server was in condition and would take any unexpectable count of users.. they also created a mirror server.. in order to be ready to face any kind of situation.. 

Exactly a day before the Bout Enterprise was going to release their game.. I was done with my optimization.. and that to successfully.. That evening.. Kong prepared a nice dinner for all of us.. And above that Kong and his friends were also done with the reports.. presentations and their exams.. Kong has as usual topped in his exams.. 

I mentally made a note that I would buy him a gift and also make sure that my parent would be here.. I decided that I would think about it after dealing with Aawut and the Bout Enterprises... That night.. all of us enjoyed.. Aran and Jenny went back to their home and promised to meet in the office day after tomorrow in the morning with all the things arranged from their side..

The day before we were going to release the game.. Kong prepared the best suit for me.. and also helped my friends to get ready.. Even he was going to come with me to the company.. he was adamant and did not want to change his decision.. I know he was fearing my safety.. even I was.. but I still gave in.. I was sure that we would be with eachother..

I and my friends had a voice recorder.. through which Kong would listen to everything that we would speak in the meeting room while Kong would stay hidden in my cabin. We made sure that we would reach there before every other person... Aran and Jenny were also there.. I asked them to keep silent about Kong's presence.. 

We started looking into the game that the Bout Enterprise released yesterday at 7P.M... I felt my blood boiling when he spoke about hardwork and talent in the pre-release event he held in the presence of the media.

I asked the lawyers and police to take action as soon as we release the game today.. that to in the presence of media which would tarnish his image and would leave zero chances for him to survive in the business world.. I also assured him that I and Kong would hand over Aran after a little time to which they accepted.. I told them that I wanted some answers..

Now we were waiting for everyone to come so that we can drop the bomb and uncover all the things openly.. Aawut was the last person to come to the office.. I smiled wickedly before asking them to gather in the meeting room ASAP for a urgent meeting. I was smirking internally seeing Aawut smile with a sense of success in him.. which I was sure to remove in the next hour completely.

I know I have promised for double updates.. but I was caught up with some work.. So For today only a single update..

Co-Writer : 
Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Stay Safe..!!