P'Arthit's Parents

Kong's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I and P'Arthit started dating. These days have been the best part of my life. I felt loved.. cherished. I felt the warmth I felt near my Mae. I felt safe. Holding his hand and standing beside him.. Also.. hugging him.. hiding my face in the crook of his neck.. has become my favorite thing to do when we spend time.

Exactly after a week since the day I accepted P'Arthit.. Tew has finally asked out Dae to be his boyfriend. Though I acted angry for not asking me for a while.. Dae seemed to have seen through me and understood that it was an act. He whined saying that he did not do that to me.. making me chuckle. It was a memorable day for us..

I secretly cheered for Em who has been in love with May for a while. If I am not wrong after them.. it would be Wad and P'Prem but decided to stay calm till they open up. Also.. today P'Arthit asked me to go on a date with him. He said he would pick me up at my condo at 5 in the evening.

I rushed to my condo and changed into white round neck shirt and a black jeans and kept the top two buttons open. I had my spectacles on as well as the necklace he gave and combed my hair as I applied a little gel. I made the best effort I could because it was our first official date after we started our relation.

I rushed our as I kept my watch as P'Arthit called me saying that he was outside. I went out but soon stopped as I saw him. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a blue jeans leaning on to the car door looking handsome. We wore almost same dress.. they only thing was he wore a t-shirt while I wore a shirt. 

He smiled widely seeing me. Seeing me standing like a statue.. he came and hugged me. I came out of trance and returned the hug.
"I did not know wearing matching dress with you like a couple would give me butterflies." He whispered into my ear. I blushed at what he told. After few minutes we made our way to the mall.

We had more 40minutes for the movie.. so we decided to roam around. We went from on shop to other looking around at various things. All the while.. P'Arthit was holding my hand.. although I was feeling shy.. but it felt good.. I saw that there was a candy store. I pulled P'Arthit towards the store and bought a candy.. but he took only one saying that he did not want.

I was licking my candy while walking around with P'Arthit holding his hand. I was excited.. I was pointing at various things around. 
"P'Arthit.. why did you not want a candy.?" I asked as I liked the candy again. He suddenly bend down and licked the candy which was in front of my lips. If not for the candy.. we would be kissing right now. I immediately pushed me a little as I felt my face heating up. I glared at P'Arthit who was chuckling.

"I would not be able to do this if there was another candy.." He whispered as he pulled me closer to him. Before I could reply.. we heard someone calling for P'Arthit.
"Arthit..?" I heard a female voice. I and P'Arthit both turned towards the voice. P'Arthit froze and let go of me. From the features I can say that the lady was a relative of P'Arthit.. and to be precise.. I guess it is his mother.. There was also a man standing beside her.. And the way P'Artht froze.. I am 99% sure that they are his parents. I tugged P'Arthit's hand to bring him back to the reality.

"Mae.. Pa.. what are you doing here.?" P'Arthit exclaimed. I facepalmed. He did not even greet them. 
"You won't even greet us ah.?" P'Arthit's father said. He immediately greeted them and shared a hug. I stood there silently not knowing what to do.
"And young man... you are.?" P'Arthit's mother asked as she looked at me. I immediately wai'ed to her.
"Swadee Khad Sir, Ma'am.. I am Kongpob." I said.

"Son.. what is your relation with him... and don't you dare say friend.. we saw what you did just a moment back." P'Arthit's mother said. I was getting nervous.. what if they won't accept.. what if they ask us to break up.. what should I do.. all these questions were running in my mind. I was getting nervous.. I did not expect to meet them this soon and in this situation. P'Arthit stood beside me and held my hand.

"Mae.. Pa.. this is Kongpob.. third year student in the SSU university and.. my boyfriend." P'Arthit said with a proud voice. I was shocked that he declared it in the center of the mall. I saw his parents face.. I could not understand their expressions.. I did not know if I should talk something or not. I felt P'Arthit giving me a little squeeze to my hand. I looked at him.. 
"It is fine.. we are together in this." He whispered to me. I just nodded and gave a little smile and focused back on his parents.

"Ma.. Pa.. let me take you to Kongpob's condo.. it is nearby.. We will talk there." P'Arthit said seeing their silence. 
"Okay.. take us there." P'Arthit's father replied. I became more nervous at his indifferent voice.

I was at least glad that I am a neat freak as I cleaned the house everyday. We made our way to my condo. I texted Dae saying that P'Arthit's parents were going to come. He replied me asking me to be calm and said that he will cross check things in the condo as he was there itself. I asked him to stay back and not leave so that if at all topic of my family comes.. He would be there.

We reached our condo... I introduced Dae as my younger brother.. I asked them to take a seat in the living room and decided to make them some snacks. They asked P'Arthit to tell them everything what happened. 

He started narrating about everything that happened. Including the facts about the case.. about him thinking we were bullies.. the punishment and every little detail leaving the fact about my parents which I am glad for because it should be my place to tell them. Also I am pretty sure that they did not understand the fact that I am Singto because P has missed that part.. Dae helped me to plate the snacks..

I took the plates and served them to them. I can see that they have liked the snacks. They still haven't spoke a thing to me. Dae even served them some juices. Seeing P'Arthit's mother.. I could not help but think about my parents also.. I guess Dae felt the same thing.. I just squeezed his hand assuring him that he has me and will have me forever.

"So.. Kongpob.. from what our son told.. he had showed how much you mean to him.. but you never showed your feelings or proved them." P'Arthit's father said as he broke the silence.
"I might not have done things like P'Arthit.. but I love him with my whole heart.. I am not good at showing it like him.. but I do feel the same like him and care the same way." I said confidently though I was nervous.

"I don't agree to your relation.. My son went through all the things and did so many things.. but you haven't even done a bit for him.." He said after a minute of gap. I felt my world crashing when he said no. I felt happy and found my home and warmth after a long time. I swore I won't be letting it go.. unless P'Arthit asks me to. P'Arthit was about to speak but I cut him..

"Sir.. I don't know how I can prove that P'Arthit means the world to me same like he sees me.. I am ready to do what ever you ask me to do to prove my love for him.. except leaving him. Because I would fight for him and be with him till he asks me to.. I will only let him go if he asks me to or it will happen only after my last breath." I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh.. then.. why don't you prove it.. you will have a week holidays from tomorrow right.. why don't you come to our home along with Arthit.. and prove yourself.. but if you fail.. you will have to let go of my son. What do you say.?" He asked me. I can feel that he is challenging me.

I checked the schedule and made sure that it was a break... Dae gave me a green signal by nodding his head. i had to help P'Anurak in one project.. I will have to do that there..
"Okay sir.. I will come.. but please give me this night time to complete some of my works and make arrangements for my brother.. But sir.. even if I fail this time.. I would fight for him again.. I would fight the world for him.. that is his value in my life." I said.

"Let us see.. Arthit... how many rooms are there in your dorm.. we will stay back and we can go tomorrow." P'Arthit's father said..
"Mae.. Pa.. I live a single room dorm.. " He said.. and looked at me. I understood his dilemma.
"Sir.. Ma'am.. please stay here.. There is another room in the condo.. We can leave tomorrow morning.." I suggested. After thinking for a while.. they said okay.

"Kongpob.. tomorrow I want you to drive to our home.." P'Arthit's father said and followed Dae to their room. P'Arthit's mother hugged P'Arthit and then placed her hand on my head as she smiled warmly at me.

P'Arthit hugged me tightly.. murmuring 'I love you'.. 'Thank you..' and 'We will make it'. After he left.. I made calls to the headquarters and took leave.. asking them to contact only if in case of emergency. Then I informed Tew about this and asked him to pick up Dae tomorrow. Then I called P'Anurak and asked him to send my car by early morning. He said that it would be here in and hour. After that I packed my things and then went to sleep with Dae snuggling with me. We assured eachother that everything would be fine.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Aish..! How will Kong prove his love.. let us wait and see..!