Exposed..!

This chapter may contain some homophobic sentences.. I don't mean to offend anyone... I tried my level best to make sure that the wording won't hurt people.. and tried to use only selected words..! I would like to say sorry if any one feels offended.. It is just a plot and nothing else.. 

Thank you..!

Kong's POV

I don't know why.. but I felt that I need to be here.. I had a gut feeling that he would speak or do something which will be related to me or P'Arthit because from all the incidents I have observed.. he tried to pick on on me and now is trying to do something which would bring P'Arthit down.. So here I am hiding in P'Arthit's cabin while they have all gathered in the meeting room.

Everyone's face is gloomy.. most of them must have seen the game which the Bout Enterprise has released.. But I swear I saw a smirk on P'Aawut's face today when he though no one was seeing.. I focused on what they were speaking in the meeting hall.

"I know everyone of you are shocked with the game Bout Enterprise has released.. but.. before speaking about it.. We will be releasing our game today.. I know it is not the date.. but we will do it today.." P'Knot said..
"Yes.. we have made the arrangements.. the media has already started the countdown for our game release.. I want you all to be alert for any kind of issues that may rise.." P'Arthit said.
"Aawut you would be beside us and just see while the other work.." P'Prem added in a over-friendly way..

"Come on guys.. hurry up.. we need to release it with in the time.. " P'Bright and P'Tutah cheered while clapping their hands... everyone cheered and then started working.. 
"Khun Prem.. why can I not work.?" P'Aawut asked.
"Oh.. because you worked a lot in front and back of us.. so we want to give you rest.. if possible permanently." P'Prem replied with a cold voice..

"What..? I did not understand Khun.." P'Aawut said with a little fear in his voice.
"Nothing to be worried.. you will know soon.. not only you.. but everyone." P'Arthit said.. 

After that I looked into the CCTV cameras.. they entered the office working area.. everyone were busy with the works.. P'Aran and P'Jenny were leading and giving the commands to everyone.. while P'Prem and P'Knot made sure that P'Aawut was between them.

In the next 5 minutes the game would be released.. I opened the media channel in my mobile.. I could see that all the channels have put on the timers.. and people were also waiting eagerly for the game.. there were also comments about the date chosen because it was yesterday itself a game was released.. so they were thinking it was not a proper date.. 

I saw P'Arthit.. P'Bright and P'Tutah sitting in front of the computer.. P'Arthit took out his phone and called someone.. and that someone was me.. I immediately lifted the call..

"Sweetheart.. wish me luck.." He said as soon as I lifted the call.. I chuckled a little seeing him confident in front of everyone but nervous internally.
"P... You will nail it.. you gave your best.. and remember one thing P.. I love you.." I replied. I saw him smiling a little..
"I love you too sweets." He replied and then I saw him pressing the upload and release buttons. 

The lawyers have already texted me in the same minute that they are on their way to Bout Enterprise. I for the first time felt nervous about what was going to happened next... I asked the lawyers to keep updating me about what was happening there from time to time.

A sudden shout from P'Arthit startled me.. I looked up at the screen to see what was happening.. I saw P'Arthit was holding P'Aawut's collar and shouting at him..

"How dare you betray me..? What wrong did I do to you..?" He shouted at P'Aawut.. everyone were shocked to see P'Arthit like that and no one were understanding anything.. P'Knot and others separated them and tied P'Aawut to the chair..

"Tell me Aawut.. did I offend you anytime..? Why did you do this to me.?" P'Arthit asked coldly looking straight into his eyes..

"Because I am disgusted of you." P'Aawut shouted.. 
"WHAT DID I DO TO DISGUST YOU." P'Arthit shouted at the top of his lungs.. everyone flinched at his tone.
"YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BOY..!" He shouted.. I was taken aback.. was this the reason..? Our relationship has nothing to do with him.. I felt like a mistake again.. the flashes where my Pa used to hit me returned.. I never wanted P'Arthit to have hard time like this because of me.. I was doubting myself..

"Does my relationship concern you..? I am not in a relationship with you right.. then WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM.?" P'Arthit asked throwing daggers at him.. Looking into his eyes.. I saw the love he has for me.. if he is willing to fight the world for us.. so will I along with him.. I erased the doubt I had and focused back..

"Problem.. you ask what problem.. boy and boy relation is against the nature.. and you.. though you are talented you are nothing but a gay.. who is not worth all this.. and that you will realize now.. your company would go down.. that other person Kongpob who is in relation with you will also leave you... you will have nothing except your broken world.. a gay deserves this." He said chuckling evilly.. 
"You don't get to call Kongpob that.. you don't know about us.. you don't know anything.. then why meddle with our life..?" P'Arthit asked again.. I can see him tightening his fist and holding himself..

"I will.. I will call all the names.. you are doing something against the nature... You should be ashamed of yourself.. At first I thought I will show you that Kongpob is with you just for money.. but then I realized.. you are no less.. even you are going against the nature.. so I decided that I would let you suffer.. I will laugh seeing you suffer.. seeing you get blamed for being a culprit.. you and your company would fall.. this is the end of your company and your love life also.." P'Aawut said confidently..

This was it.. I am okay to be called names but I won't let anyone doubt our love..

Arthit's POV

I was about to hit him when he said that my love life was about to end.. my fist was just an inch away from his face.. but stopped listening to a voice.
"Stop P'Arthit..!" I heard Kongpob shouting so stopped myself from hitting him and turned towards him.
"Kong.. let me hit him please.. he deserves it.." I said. Kong was looking at him coldly while nodding his head as 'No'. I saw him pulling a chair and sitting in front of Aawut..

"Khun Aawut.. now.. tell me again what your problem is.." He spoke.. it was the coldest voice of his.. everyone in the office shivered at his voice. Even Aawut was taken aback but soon spoke.
"You are doing a sin.. and I am punishing you." He replied with a glare.. This time I slapped him.. Kong immediately pulled me away from Aawut along with my friends.. Again Kong sat down while my friends held me.

"Then what about you.. you back stabbed a person who gave you work and kept on paying you salary.. isn't that a sin..? Okay.. then what about the effort of all the others.. you made all the effort they put and all their hardwork into waste isn't that a sin..?" Kong exclaimed.. though he did not rise his voice.. his words were sharp.. 

"I.. I.. no.. that .." Aawut was shuttering.. 
"Stop.. I don't want to listen to shit.." Kong cut him and stood up.. He came beside me and held my hand..
"Even if I have to life on street.. I would happily live if that is what I need to do for having my P'Arthit beside me.. I don't care about money or shit.. it is the person I loved not the money.. and you what to know something.. I pity you.. I pity you because you won't find such person in your life who would love you unconditionally like my P'Arthit loves me.. Also.. if P'Arthit wants.. I will serve him and look after him without even letting him to put his feet down.." He said as he held my hand tightly.. I could not help but smile widely...

"You are not leaving him..? He lost his money..? He doesn't have anything.." Aawut said again.
"He has given me his love.. his time and his everything.. he gave me his shoulder when I wanted.. and his lap to rest on when I am tired.. then why should I leave him when all he asked was to never leave him in return to all the love and affection he is showering on me." Kong replied again.. If it was any other situation.. I would have taken him this very second.. but as of now.. I could just look at him declaring his love for me..

"You will not have kids... you can't have a family.. Being a gay is a disease.." Aawut shouted again.
"We may not have kids.. but we will have eachother.. we can't create a new family.. but we can be each other's family.. and No.. it is not a disease.. and no one has the right to label us.. because.. love has no boundaries.." Kong replied.. I was feeling emotional..

"And you want to know something.. I will never let my P'Arthit fail.." Kong said with a stern voice.. He took out his phone and showed the current news which was announcing the downfall of 'Bout Enterprises' for stealing designs.. from my company.. 'Frolic Enterprise'. The lawyers and the police have put all the proofs down.. 

The environment was full of chaos.. people working in Bout Enterprises are all shocked and worried about their future.. 
"Kong.. though the higher management has done a mistake we can let them become jobless.. it was not their mistake.." I said.. Everyone were now looking at us..
"What do you want to d P..?" He asked me.. I pulled him closer to me as I hugged him..
"Is it possible for us to take over and lead the company..?" I asked him.. 

"Are you sure you will be able to handle it.. there are no other shareholders.. it was only Khun Anurak who was handling.. so you can take over by following legal procedure.. that won't be a problem.. but will you be able to handle..?" He asked me.. I looked at my friends and the other employees of mine.. 

"Yes.. I have you and my friends and my trusted employees with me.." I replied.. 
"You want to merge or lead it separately..?" He asked me again..
"No.. let us convert Bout Enterprise into Frolic Enterprise itself.. and let us keep both the building.. we can divide the staff based on the work.. and needs." I replied.
"Khab P.. I will make the arrangements.." Kong replied with a bright smile.

"You can't afford it.. the turnover is not enough to take over.." Aawut said with a smirk.. I was about to retort but was interrupted by the police.
"Khun Kongpob.. We are here to take the culprit.." The police said as they entered followed by the lawyers..
"He is the one.. you may take him.." I said.
"Khun Ray.. I want you to make arrangements to make Bout Enterprise into Frolic Enterprise.. make Arthit Rojnapath as the current owner and CEO.. along with his friends as his team and all of them will have equal power in the company.." Kong ordered..

"Khab Khun.. we would make the arrangements.. Is there anything else we need to make arrangements for.?" Khun Ray.. the head of the lawyers asked.
"Nothing else for now.. make sure that they are punished for every other mistake they did.. give an open statement and let people who faced the same thing because of Bout Enterprise also come forward.. file cases with their statements also.." Kong said.
"Khab Sir.." He replied.

"Thank you so much Khun Ray.." I said..
"No sir.. we did not do anything but release the news.. it was you and your friends who have collected the evidences.. we just did are duty sir to make sure that the culprit will be punished." He said.
"Who are you..?" Aawut asked eyeing Kongpob..
"Lover of Arthit Rojnapath.." He said as he gave me a hug.. I could not help but smile widely as I placed a kiss on his forehead.

After that Aawut was pulled away by the police.. he shouted many things.. but none of them were apologizes. We remained back in the office and addressed the other employees.. I was thankful that the rest of the members understood the situation.. accepted me and chose to be with us.. And they were also supportive of our relation which I am really glad for.. 

At the end of the day.. all of us were exhausted.. the game released by Bout Enterprises was removed and our game has become successful giving us a reputation in the industry.. The arrangements to convert Bout Enterprise into Frolic Enterprise was being done to which the employees have also been grateful for.

That night I was thankful for having Kong beside me.. I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world.. I decided that on the day of Graduation I would let the world know about us.

I hope no one felt offended.. I tried to make it less offensive.. This chapter was really tough for us to write.. as we did not want it to be completely rude and hurting.. So.. now.. this was the best we could.. 

To those who felt offended.. I am sorry.. It is just the plot we created... And really thank you all for the support..!

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Stay safe..!!!!!!!