Courting Part 02

Arthit's Pov

Day 5 (a simba/singto tattoo) 

Today I have decided to show Kongpob how much he means to me, honestly my love for him goes beyond words and actions but that doesn't mean I shy away from making Kong know how much I desire having him as my lover, boyfriend and person that I wish to walk down the aisle with.

I have contacted BKK ink studio and told them about my coveted lion tattoo, they have agreed and told me to visit them around 3:00 pm I am glad that the time matches with my schedule. After getting free from the Uni I went to BKK ink studio and told the artist to tattoo a lion on my chest with Singto written beneath the tattoo and to add a small heart beside it.

The tattoo took around 2 hours, as expected it did hurt quite a bit but nothing that I can't handle for Kongpob. I kept on remembering his face.. smile and blush when ever it felt painful which made me forget the pain at least for few minutes.

I am nervous about his reaction of seeing a tattoo on my chest but my gut tells me that the reaction will be positive. The artist told me to leave the plastic that covered the ink for about 3 hours so after 3 hours I took the plastic off and mad my way towards Kongpob's dorm.

I and Kong went for dinner, the dinner was splendid, following the dinner I invited Kong back to my condo, he resisted a bit by saying that he have to go back or else Dae might get worried to which I assured Kong by telling him that I already asked Dae's permission and he'll be staying with Tew today.

Kong agreed and we walked back to my apartment, atmosphere light and airy around us. It made me feel warm and more loved than usual. The walk back only lasted for 15 minutes. I asked Kongpob to make himself like home and dragged him towards our bed, we watched a movie with Kong cuddling by my side.

When the movie was over Kong went to the bathroom to freshen up, I gave him an extra set of nightwear. I smiled seeing him looking all cute in those nightwear. It was like he wore a oversized shirt. I was still sitting on the bed with my legs straight so I motioned Kong to come to my side.

Kong's POV

I walked towards P'Arthit and stood by his side. He held by wrist and made me sit on his lap, I was a bit shocked and blushed a little over our intimate sitting position but I didn't make any effort to move away.

P'Arthit asked my to close my eyes, I followed his request and did just that. I felt P's hand move away from my waist I was a bit curious about what he was going to do but nothing happened and after some seconds passed he asked me to open my eyes. I fluttered my eyes open and gasped rather loudly at sight in front of me P'Arthit sitting there with his upper half naked, the most surprising of it all... A Singto tattooed on his chest with my nick name and heart underneath it.

I was overwhelmed with all the emotions and couldn't control the tears rolling down my face. What do I say to the man who tattooed my name on his heart, I couldn't express my words so I just leaned in and kissed his chest and kissed him with all my might, giving away my love and desire in that kiss so that at least he would feel those emotions which I am not able to say in words.

The kiss lasted a while until it got hard for me to breathe and I had to break the kiss. P'Arthit wiped my tears and kissed my eyelids I hugged hugged him tight, with my face buried in the crook of his neck. That was what I remember doing before I drifted to the dream land.

Arthit's POV

Day 6 (Proposal + beach trip)

It's Saturday today and I have finally made my mind that I'll ask Kongpob to be my boyfriend today. I contacted Kong's friends along with Dae and my friends. I told them that I want to give Kong a beach proposal and that all of them can come along to witness as they are Kong's and mine important people.

I even contacted Kongpob's P'Anurak with help of Dae and he has cleared up his schedule to make time for his baby brother Kong. I ringed Kongpob up and told him that all of us will be going to the beach for relaxing he agreed saying he'd love to spend with all of his P's and friends as he has been busy with Arthit before.

All of us decided to meet at hua - hin beach. My friends and I where the first one to reach we started preparing the candle-lit table, food and other decorations on the beach. Next to arrive were Kongpob's friend they helped us with the decorations and although they told me that they had seen my dedication towards Kongpob and would be happy to see me by Kongpob's side but they also warned me that If I hurt Kongpob and made him cry they won't hesitate to take Kong away from me. I just assured than that I would look after him forever.

After all the decorations were completed.. P'Anurak arrived, It was my first time meeting P'Anurak.. we talked a bit he was quite friendly yet stern regarding Kong. He wished me luck but also warned me about hurting his brother.

I am glad that everyone supports us. Around seven Kongpob along with Dae arrived at the hotel. My friends got them settled and told Kong to meet me at the front of the hotel. Kong came to my side hugged me and greeted me hello while giving my cheek a sweet kiss. I extended my hand towards him, he placed his hand in mine and gave my palm a squeeze.