Unbreakable Love

Joss's POV

It has been two months since I started studying here.. after a week Khun Arthit and his friends were not around.. he would just come to pick P'Kong up after the university ends.. I tried all the ways.. I gave him cards.. some gifts.. flowers.. I bought him drinks.. I tried every way but it did not get his attention... that was when I came to know that he hasn't reacted to any of the gifts before Khun Arthit.. I was stunned with that information.. thought he had people chasing him all the time he chose Khun Arthit with whom he had a bad start with (Yes.. I collected information about their story from seniors and forum..)

Then.. I was selected as the Faculty Moon.. though I was not a fan of it at first but when I knew it would be P'Kong who would be guiding us.. I could not help but thank heavens for this chance.. The whole time in practice.. I worked hard.. just to impress him.. I was giving my all to become the campus moon.. which I eventually achieved. 

After getting the award.. I managed to pull P'Kong aside in private.. I asked him if he was impressed.. he said yes.. I immediately asked him if he would give me a chance to be his boyfriend.. The answer which he gave  made me a fan other couple though it was not much..

"Nong Joss.. you know the reason I chose P'Arthit.. it is because he makes me feel loved, cared and home. He respects my choices even if he doesn't like.. I can't say that this is the reason why I love him.. but one thing I know is I love him.. because it is him.. if it is not him I am sure it won't be anyone else.. he had his way with me.. though we started with a wrong foot.. his sincerity bought us to this point where I don't want anyone other than him." Was what he told me.

For few minutes.. I did not know what to speak.. truth to be told.. at some point I even thought I want love like theirs.. They trust eachother.. they cherish eachother..  they love eachother. I could see that in both their eyes.. So I decided to give up on my feelings.. I asked him if he would be my P.. guide me and help me.. to which he smiled and nodded his head. 

I felt happy.. that moment I understood that I was not in love.. I admired him and wanted him in my life.. but it was not as my partner.. but a close person whom I can talk to.. After that.. I met P'Arthit once and told him that I don't have those feelings for P'Kong anymore and apologized to him.. he accepted my apology and also said that he was not offended but in fact he was happy that it ended in such a way that no one is hurt..

From that very moment.. I have gained many more P's in my life.. I might not be a part of their closest circle but they have always been around when I wanted help.. P'Kong, P'Dae and P'Arthit would always listen to my problem and help me or give some suggestions.. I was happy with the way things were.. and more happy that there was no awkwardness between us.. The thing I concluded was.. the love between P'Kong and P'Arthit is unbreakable.

Arthit's POV

Despite of how much ever wrong vice I felt around Nong Joss.. the moment he said he would give up on Kong.. I can see that he is sincere.. though I was on guard around him.. but soon I started loosening up.. Kong and Dae also loosened up around him.

He approaches one of us if he has any questions to ask.. though he could only be asking Kong.. but he doesn't do that.. he asks who ever is free.. I am glad in a way that there was no need to hurt anyone..  I still remember the day he spoke to me about giving up.. he said ours was unbreakable love.. I still feel proud at that.

Also.. about us opening a company.. we have successfully finalized the location and with the help of P'Anurak we managed to learn about management and different levels in it.. I am actually thankful he taught us everything with a lot of patience and helped us to come up with proper rules and also gave us a concrete basement for us to build our company on.. 

Coming to the name.. after a lot of discussions.. breaking our heads and pulling our hairs.. we have come up with a reasonable name which everyone of us liked. 'Frolic Enterprises'.. Frolic means something which is funny.. lively.. cheerful.. We wanted out game to be like that.. so we even named our company like that.

Kong has played a vital role through out the time with his constant support and presence. He made sure that 5 of us were eating and resting for a reasonable time.. Prem and Tutah were going to look into recruitment.. Knot.. I and Bright shuffled between getting projects.

After a couple of weeks.. Bright and Knot have managed to grab one project.. and Prem and Tutah have recruited a reasonable team. Other than us 5 there were 8 more members who were divided into two groups of 4 each. One was lead by Aawut while the other was lead by Aran.

Aran's team was incharge of coming up with creative ideas while Aawut's team was to develop them.. Prem and Tutah were a part of development team while Knot and Bright were a part of creative team. I was juggling between the team and also doing the optimization part so that we can come up with high quality games which would use less space yet work properly as well as smoothly.

Though I have something bugging my mind about Aawut.. seeing his hardwork and determination I was convinced that it was just his cold appearance that gave me that bugging feeling. I swear even the hazers don't put up such a façade.. okay maybe Kong is an exception at some point but.. this Aawut was always like that.

Day's have been passing.. we were becoming more busy with the first project in hand.. it was really a deciding one for us because.. if we can make it successful.. it will mark our name in the industry of Games designing. So we were not willing to take any chances..

Also.. if we can establish a little name then we can try for the other game.. which a prominent company was planning to come up with in such a way that it would remind people about our traditions as well as be entertaining.. and if we try we can have a chance to become their partners. Though I have prepared myself for chances if the first game of ours doesn't click.. but I made sure that I would not leave any corner for that chance and gave my all to it.. 

The company was about 15 - 20 minutes away from the university.. so Kong and his friends would join us after their college. which means after our working hours.. We would work on our game while Kong and his friends would work on their assignments.. Dae would sometimes spend time with his friends or sometime stay with my parents who have decided to stay here to support us as they knew how hectic it was to start a new company.

Kong would always make sure to bring snacks and some drinks for us when he comes along with his friends which would help us to refresh ourselves. To be frank there were some moments where I would pull him into my cabin.. where I would steal some kisses.. because.. looking at him in black shirt and maroon jacket make me want to ravish him.. So whenever possible me makes sure to change into casual dress and come. 

Days have been passing.. the game we designed has been a hit and we celebrates the success of our first win.. Our company also became famous because the game we designed was different from the rest of the games that were being bought into the market. We have managed to get ourselves recognized by the prominent companies which have been established in this field which opened us the door to compete for the partnership in the next game we are aiming at.

I have always admired the Bout Company for it's designs and working method.. so now getting a chance to compete against it is like a dream which I want to end with a happy note.. which means I want to win this deal.. not only me.. even my friends. And with Kong interning at my company around that time.. it would really be a boost to me.. so I was determined to win this contract.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

I know many thought there would be some drama.. but I seriously did not want that.. but rather wanted people to know what is love and how strong our couple's love and bond is.. I hope you enjoy this chap.. and the story is going to end in a few days.. but let me spoil a bit now.. there is surely something going to happen in coming chapters..!

Stay Safe..!!!!!!!!