Public Disclosure

Kong's POV

It's been a week since the launch of the new game "Rise of Oscar" released by P'Arthit's company, Frolic Enterprise, and since then it has gained a massive following making P's company success to skyrocket.

P'Arthit along with other P's are extremely busy because of the interviews and all but today however all of them took the day off just so they could attend my graduation. Today my friends and I will be officially stepping into professional adulthood despite having my jobs done along with holding tons of awards I am still nervous about the future... I just hope that I can make all my beloved ones proud of me.

My friends and I are already at the Uni waiting for our family and all our P's. Most of friends cleared the interview in Suthilak company purely based on their talent and will start working there after a week except for Oak and M who got accepted into frolic enterprise as they are quite literally obsessed with games.

My phone rang showing Pa's name, I quickly picked it up and it turns out that Ma and Pa are also here to see my graduation ceremony.. I went to them and guided them back inside the hall after sharing a hug with them where the ceremony will be held and we will be receiving our Engineering Degree Certificates.

Ma and Pa hugged me again and wished me luck for the big day, a few minutes later Dae too arrived... he must have sensed my nervousness because he too hugged me for quite a long time, he encouraged me by saying that 'you are the best P' I could have asked for.. I am proud of you', he kissed my cheek and placed his head on my shoulder. All of us were chatting about ceremony and other details.. mainly about our memories here with Ma and Pa..

After around 30 mins all the P's including P'Arthit and P'Anurak arrived. P'Anurak pated my back and told me cheer up and not to be nervous. P'Arthit too gave me a long hugged followed a peck on my forehead, cheek and then finally on my lips. He told me that he's proud to have such a talented boyfriend who is also a well respected spy along with me being selfless and kind.

P'Arthit also informed all of us about the press that will do the whole coverage where mine and Dae's identity would be revealed as the Suthilak heir, he told us that the media only knows about "frolic founders" visit here which prompted them to come here to know the purpose of their visit but after the ceremony will come to an end.. our surnames would be revealed.

The ceremony started.. one by one all our friends went on the stage and accepted their degrees with a proud smile plastered on their face. My name was called at the last... I was actually stunned with their announcement...
"And now please give a big round of applause for our Universities pride, the valedictorian.. and the best head hazer one could be.. Kongpob Suthilak on to the stage"  was what announced by the MC.

I could see everyone's questioning and confused looks along with shocked one's though I could see some admiration also upon hearing my surname but I decided not to talk about it now..  they'll know it either way after the graduation ceremony is over as I will have to address them for sure.. I went on the stage and started my speech.

"Good afternoon. Honored guests, family, friends, board of trustees, teachers and staff of SSU. I am honored to be standing in front of all of you to commemorate the memories and accomplishments of our great class.

    Most of us might have heard the quote the Irish author James Joyce said.. "Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age." I believe we as a class have exemplified this statement. Through these past years, I have seen us all discover and devote ourselves to our passion and grow immensely as a result. Our class has come together so much as a result of hazing and in result we have come to be intensely unified student body. We have enjoyed ourselves with the company of our classmates and extra-curricular activities. This has thought us extreme patience to work calmly under pressure. Let us stick to these values and the things we learnt over the past years and face the outside world which would throw different challenges at us..
    I would like to thank my fellow students and teachers.. I would also like to take this as a chance to thank my personal support system, P'Anurak, Nong Dae, Em, Tew, Wad, Oak, May, Maprang, Prae.. P'Arthit, P'Knot, P'Prem, P'Tootah and P'Bright along with Ma and Pa... 'Khob Khun Thuk Khun' (thankyou everyone) for always standing by my side and encouraging me.
    To all my fellows mates.. you made my each day worth while for 4 years your company will be sorely missed as we move on to our professional lives. I wish you all fortunate endeavors for the future. I sincerely would like to wish you all luck for the future..
    Now, graduates Stand up and move your tassels from right to left and throw it in the air..."  when I ended my speech most of us had happy tears shinning in our eyes. All my P's, Ma, Pa, my friends and Dae were looking at me with proud expressions all over their face.

Soon some of them left while many stayed back to here us speak to the press which I expected.. Ma.. Pa.. Dae.. P'Anurak stood in the front with my friends and P'Arthit's friends behind them.

I was not surprised when P'Arthit made his way on to the stage as soon as the ceremony ended. Most of the people present there were surprised to see P'Arthit coming and standing beside me but before we addressed them P'Arthit called the reporters inside to feed their curiosity. I am pretty sure they would inquire P' about the reason why they showed up at a Uni graduation.

"Sawadee Khap, for those of who does not know me, let me introduce myself I am Arthit Rojnapath the founder and CEO of Frolic Enterprise .. you must be wondering why I have gathered you here.. actually I have a quite important announcement to make publicly." He took a long breath and held my hand before speaking again...

"I want to come out to public.. what I mean by that is I am gay and I have a boyfriend already and that's the reason why my friends and I are here, it's my lovers graduation and he's none other than the valedictorian Kongpob Suthilak." P'Arthit announced. Everyone was shocked but did not comment any further.

One reporter raised his hand and asked P' about why he called me a Suthilak. I could not help but think wasn't it clear about that being my surname.. or they don't trust it.. I took that as my cue to come in. I took the mic from P'... cleared my throat before speaking.

"Because that's my surname, I am the heir to Suthilak companies 'Siam Polymer' and I also have to introduce the other heir to Suthilak.. Dae Suthilak who is the second son and my younger brother of Mr. and Mrs. Suthilak..  please come on the stage Dae." I said confidently..

All of them were flabbergasted and the reporters asked for proofs.. I was like what should we do to prove them and why should we do.. but good for us.. P'Anurak have already prepared the tests. So he came on the stage shared our personal documents and DNA tests from before.

When the reporters were satiated with all the information about me.. Dae.. P'Arthit and about me taking over to which I said it would happen soon.. they press went back and the ceremony officially came to an end. After everyone left.. we went down the stage and all my friends and family hugged me. I smiled and sighed.. I am contended with my life now. I just hope there won't be bashes.. 

Arthit's POV

After our press meet.. Kong and Dae spoke with Tew's parents in private.. After 30 minutes or so.. Tew and Dae came out but there was no sign of Kong or Tew's parents.. Both Tew and Dae were being nervous and tensed.. Dae hugged Ma for support while we were cheering up Dae.. After a little more time.. The three came out and said that they have accepted and welcomed Dae into their family.. 

Kong came and stood beside me.. I hugged him from side and kissed his cheek.. He was really happy so were others.. Tew's parents have asked Dae to treat them like their parents.. he was glad.. and chose to call them Mom and Dad as he is already calling my parents as Ma and Pa. Everyone were happy.. all of us are settled professionally and also personally in our love lives..

Later that night my friends and I threw Kong and his friends a graduation party at a nearby villa which would accommodate all of us. All of us were present there my Ma, Pa and P'Anurak too joined us. We had a nice dinner, and enjoyed a delicious 3 tier cake with both chocolate and vanilla flavors. There were many things we spoke about.. The news was received in a positive way to which we are thankful for.. There were also teasing us when we saw some people squealing about how cute I and Kong looked together and announced themselves as our fans.

It was getting late so the elders excused themselves and went back but other them everyone else was still pretty active so we started playing truth and dare. The bottle first stopped at Kong and he choose truth
"Do you have a special name for your lover, if yes what is it ?" Bright asked while others were looking curiously at him.
I was waiting with bated breath when Kong answered "I do have a name for P'Arthit which is Oon, my P'Ai'Oon this indicates warmth just like when he hugs me close to him" Kong's face was flushed with a pretty shade of red and I couldn't stop the bright smile from creeping my face.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek which lead our friends and Dae to tease us for the rest of the game. Followed by that.. we started choosing Dare which resulted in doing funny and embarrassing things.. though we were complaining but everyone of us were surely enjoying it.

The game ended with everyone getting heavily drunk.. I and Kong helped all of them to go and sleep in the guests rooms.

It was only Kongpob and I left over.. we decided to sit near the swimming pool with our legs dipped in it.. basking in the warmth and love for each other in the moonlit night. I pulled Kongpob close to me and made him sit on my lap.. he rested his head on my chest and softly muttered "P'Oon I want to ask you something" I hummed and asked him to continue.

"P' Will you like to move in with me Dae ?" Asked Kong softly. I held his chin and made him look at my face I pecked his lips before replying him "Of course I would love to do that... you know what, you actually beat me in asking about moving in I wanted to ask you that first" I pouted. Kong just giggled and said "I love you my P'Ai'Oon"

"I love you too my Kong, forever." 

I know life would not be this smooth.. But I would cherish him every second and I will hold his hand and face everything thrown at us by fate like he does.. He is my love.. my soulmate. Though our pace in relation is slow.. it did not make us feel awkward of different.. but we just kept on falling for eachother every other second more than we already love eachother.. I could not help but pray to God that if there is any other life which we will be reborn.. then I want Kong to be my better-half every time.

The End 

Hey everyone..! I hope you have enjoyed the book..! And though this is the end of the book.. there a couple of special chapters.. I hope you will like them..!

Thanks to 
Stoneage_heart for the support..! It was nice writing with you..! 

And to those who all voted and read it.. I hope you enjoyed and liked reading.. 

Stay safe..!!