New Academic Year..!

::Time skip:: 
Dae and his friends :- Second Year and Cheer team leader.. upcoming hazer..

Kong and his friends :- Final Year and also continuing as agents.

Kong's POV

Time has practically been running to me.. so much that I could not keep track of it.. It seemed like yesterday that I got acceptance from P'Arthit's parents.. but no.. It had been months since then and now.. I am in final year.. while Dae is in second year and is cheer team lead. Above that P'Arthit and his friends are planning to resign from their posts as Assistants and start a new company by their own.

All us made time for a couple of days and did visit Bank's mother and explained her all the things.. we gave her the diary.. She cried for sometime but then again smiled saying that she was proud of her son.. We stayed with her sometime.. she thanked us for letting her know the details and bringing justice to her.. I told her that we would visit again when possible before leaving..

Ma and Pa have visited us a couple of times.. though it was only a few times.. they have grown close to Dae so much that I won't be surprised if they forget about me and P'Arthit. Though it was nice to whine at them and Dae about forgetting us.. it warmed our heart. 

Like today.. it is our first day at Uni and Pa and Ma made sure to be beside us. P'Arthit had to leave early to the university because the professors asked for them... This was the first time that there was someone other than our friends and P'Anurak who were sharing our special day with us.. though it is just the first day at the university. They have already wished me luck.. asked me to take care.. and gave their blessings.. now it was Dae's turn.

"Take care of yourself.. and give your best.. be confidant.. you would be amazing leader." Ma said as he gave a forehead kiss to Dae..
"Yes son.. you will be really amazing.. just trust yourself.." Pa said and hugged Dae. I was so lost in the moment that I did not notice they were looking at me.

"P.. P.. you won't wish me..?" I came out of my trance when Dae tugged my hand.. I looked at him and could not help but chuckle looking at my little brother pouting. One thing I know for sure is.. we might have more people who care for us and who we care for.. but we wanted eachother at the end.. I smiled proudly looking at him and hugged him.
"Dae.. you are born leader.. and you would do the best.. Just trust yourself and be confidant of yourself." I said and kissed his cheek and forehead.

He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek as he let go.. After that Ma gave us our lunch boxes.. even P'Arthit's.. We hugged them the last time before going to the uni. My friends and Dae's friends were waiting for us at the. We all wished Dae and his friends luck before making our way to the classes. 

Seeing Dae all nervous.. I decided to walk him to the class.. I bought a pinkmilk on the way for him. I hugged him briefly.. before letting him go into the class with a promise to meet him in lunch. I was walking towards my class as I was greeting those who greeted me. That was when I thought I saw a face.. It felt like that kid.. Joss.. but when he looked back again.. he wasn't there.. I shrugged it off thinking it was just his imagination and went to my class.

Unknown's POV 

Today is my first day in SSU, engineering faculty. It was quite hard to get into the Uni..  nonetheless I gave my all just to be close to P'Kong. I have been admiring him from a far for months.. since I last saw him in our hometown when he visited there with his boyfriend. I was really happy that I could make it.

I am very much determined to make P notice me.. if only he notices me.. then I would have a chance.. at least I can say I tried. After classes we were asked to report to the auditorium for some so-called activity know as hazing.

We entered the hall and saw some seniors standing there in row. After making sure all of us were seated they started entertaining us with music and dance while parallelly getting us familiar with eachother.

But that was not which caught my attention.. there was this particular senior who reminded me of P'Kong so I asked my friend about him... lo and behold he turned out to be P'Kongpob's younger brother named Dae.. also they are really close to eachother...

Suddenly the door to hall opened with a bang and a row consisting of 5 seniors walked in. They Introduced themselves as hazers. They were stern and firm in as the introduced themselves.. Honestly I think they are just pricks trying to show us their authority.

After introducing themselves, they gave us the first task. They told us to collect 1000 signatures in one week.. how do they think we'll do it.. Idiots. They told the second year seniors to distribute the books to us, so we can collect signatures in it. I saw P'Dae walking towards my line and thought I can ask him about P'Kong a little.

Dae's POV

I walked towards the freshy students sitting at the end to provide them with the books. When I reached there I asked them to introduce themselves with their name and student ID to which all of them obliged.

I distributed the books and was about to walk back when a bulky boy who introduced himself as Joss called me. I turned towards him with a smile
"Yes, how can I help you Nong Joss" I asked him politely.
Instead of asking my help with the hazing he asked me about P'Kong... his likes and dislikes.

My smile turned into a frown, how does he know my P'. I was about to ask him that when someone shouted my name from the behind. I turned towards the voice only to find P'Arthit standing there smiling towards me. I went towards P'Arthit and hugged him. He patted my head and told me that P'Kong will be here soon along with his friends. I saw that his friends were standing outside the hall.

I let go of the hug when someone touched my shoulder. I turned back to see Joss standing there. My simile changed to frown seeing him.. P'Arthit must have noticed it which made him send daggers towards Nong Joss. He asked me about P'Kong again.. I controlled myself and told him not to bother me if it is about P'Kong and also asked him to continue with his task. While I was talking to Nong Joss.. P'Kong came inside the hall while his friends stopped near P'Arthit's friends.

I saw P'Kong froze for a second when he saw Nong Joss.. And then he starred at him coldly.. if looks could kill.. I pretty sure Nong Joss would be dead with the look P'Kong is giving him. P'Kong came forward and dragged me and P'Arthit outside the hall. P'Kong's and P'Arthit's friends followed us without speaking anything.

Arthit's POV

I frowned and sent a glare towards the newcomer why is that kid bothering Dae about my Kong. He gave me the wrong vibe the second I saw him.. I don't want him to be anywhere near my Kong or Dae.

Before I could speak to that kid so that he would stop bothering Dae.. Kong came along with his friends. He stood there glaring at that kid and then dragged us away. Outside the hall all of our friends who were waiting for us, silently followed us while I and Dae were pulled by Kong rather rashly if I can say. We went to the canteen from there.

They all asked Dae about his day..  Dae narrated his day but irritation was evident in his face when he told us about that kid whose name is Joss. We all looked towards Kongpob asking him if he have any idea about him. He nodded his head saying 'Yes'.. I frowned.. Kong never mentioned his name to me.. I looked at Em.. he was also surprised which means he also did not know him.. that means he was not from the past.. 

Kong took a deep breath before speaking.. He told us about his encounter with Joss in my hometown, my was angry when he said that Joss was chasing him. I want to strangle him. I was angry.. tensed and scared with the thought of loosing Kong.. but Kong assured me saying that he only has eyes for me and that I don't have to worry about him. I kissed Kong's cheek immediately and after that all of us called it a day and went back to our condo to rest for the night.

I even talked to my parents about Joss with my parents.. I was shocked when they said that they have seen Joss speaking to Kong once.. and they even told how Kong replied to him.. They added that.. the interaction and the way Kong spoke to Joss was the main thing which won their trust. But they never thought that the Kid would follow Kong to here.. 

Now I don't have a doubt that Kong would leave me.. I am damn sure that he will be with me for the rest of his while. But I need to do something about that Joss.. in a week or so.. I won't be around.. I will have my own company starting up.. 

I need to make sure that Kong is guarded all the time.. though Kong can knock out Joss.. I am sure he won't do that because he need to be a responsible senior and can't directly hit him.. the utmost he will do is to let him know about our bond.. give a cold shoulder.. avoid him and keep him away.. but I am not sure if Joss would leave him..

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart❤❤

Aw..! This Joss is here.. now will he realize and give up on Kong or will he cause trouble..?! For that.. we need to wait for next update.. !

Stay safe..!