It's just the beginning

Hi my name is Izzy. This is the story of how I am forgiving and forgetting and getting revenge. It all started off with just a simple dream it's a calm and sweet one until he showed up.

He took everything from me my father, mother, brothers, and sister. Now I am the only one left. I survived from the horror but I was just a child.

People say that I am crazy, paranoid, and unstable. But I know what I saw and what he is capable of. While I was sitting and watching T.V. with my sister and 3 brothers and heard a branch snap.

That is exactly what I heard out of all the noise in the entire house I heard that. So I said that I would be right back and I needed to find something in my room but really I knew what was going to happen next but before I could reach the second floor and run into my room I heard my mother, father, brothers, and my sister scream.

But he probably wanted me to come down and out of my room. I didn't risk it so I tried to be in ninja mode and quitely walked into my room and carefully shut the door then hid in a unseen place in my closet.

I just waited I was so scared but I knew someone held a grudge agianst my family. It took three seconds before I heard shots from down stairs. Then I heard someone come up stairs.

OH GOD?! Will he find me? I was scared I haven't been this scared in a long time but this day I can't forget ever. Then his dark and evil voice said

"Come out little one I know that you're here. You can't hide from me forever and eventually find you agian and hunt you down and kill you. By finishing the job with you begging and pleading for me not to take your life."

I looked at what he was wearing this is what he was wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/justins_outfit/set?id=67889797#stream_box)

Then he continued to talk and walk around my room saying "Come out you little bitch so I can finish the job and get the job done and go tell my boss.."

He turned around and started to walk towards me. Oh god I'm done with if he finds me.

"I found you." He had a smirk and at first I thought that he was pointing the gun at me. "I'm done playing this hide and seek game.. I you don't come out right now I'll start shooting your family one by one."

He sneered. Wait I thought that my family was gone. Or maybe he's lying and he just wants me to come out and show my self so he can kill me but I'm not taking that chance.

With a heavy he sighed then walked out "Okay that's your choice I guess that I have to kill them all tonight but their fate was in you're hands..."

I then started to silently cry but then I heard my sister scream "IZZY GET OUT NOW!! IF YOU CAN!! WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!"

Then she started to cry. What did that dick do to her to make her cry?? But oh my god they are alive I wish I had another option.

Once he left I had to double check first but then once he was gone for sure I had stashed a lot of money in my closet.

My dad's gun was in there too. Along with my passport and everything else that I needed to survive.

I had opened a secret compartment and climbed in there then shut the door. I heard nothing but gun shots. And to my no surprise even more shots.

I just sat there in complete silence crying silently. Feeling my breathe just knocked out of me. Almost choking on air from crying. Then there was nothing but complete silence...