Dirty Job

Izzy P.O.V.

I swear this is turning out better than I imagined. And I am going to do a dirty job that I haven't even thought of before. Take down his friends and the people who he does deals with. And tonight they are meeting up. Him and Marco. But I finally got his schedule of where he goes before the drop offs.First he goes to his dealer and grabs what the clients asked for. Then he goes to get some coffee I have no clue why but he just does then he either goes to the same that he always does or goes to a new place. Now time to get some sleep and sharpen my sword and get caught up on my shooting.

*20 MINUTES LATER AFTER SLEEPING* 

Oh my god I feel so much better now that I got caught up on my sleep but I'm always well aware of my surroundings. Now it's time to stretch, do some yoga, practice a little bit of my karate, and practice shooting. Okay first up is stretching and yoga. then karate and practice shooting next.

*30 MINUTES AFTER STRETCHING AND YOGA THEN DOES KARATE AND SHOOTING NEXT*

Wow what a thrill of all this. The house being mine all of the escape routes and how I have managed to handle all of this is a pain in the ass I swear to god I have never wanted to get my revenge, forgive, and forget those people who have caused me pain and heartache. Like I always say trust is earned and I won't trust a single person until they have earned my trust. My family has taught me over the years as a child that if I am captured or beaten or taken at all to show no mercy or emotions if they ever hurt me in any way possible. I think that is how I have survived all of this and  got a second chance to fix everything and get jobs done and do them right. I swear on my family's graves that I won't show any mercy if I kill a person or get harmed. It's almost show time and I think that I will choose this outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/izzys_outfit/set?id=68638831)

(Side note:If any one knows what polyvore is type it then search for bellas-swagger in group members then click on Izzy's Outfits and It will be #8) 

It's show time..... So after I had  followed the guy for almost like 20 or 30 minutes I almost gave up. But right as soon as I was about to leave I had heard him talking on the phone. Then he had hung up the phone it's my time now. So I took a deep breathe in and let it out then I said to him. (Conversation will be in bold)

Izzy: Hey you!!

Marco: Who me??

Izzy: Yeah you I need to tell you something....

Marco: Umm okay what do you need to tell me??

Izzy: *Smiles then grabs him and drags him into an alleyway and knees him then picks him up and off of the floor and pins him against a wall* You are meeting up with a client tonight aren't you??

Marco: *Groans in pain* Listen you little bitch!! I don't know what your talking about...

Izzy: Don't make me kill you and then take a certain package and throw it in the fire.. Cause I will do that don't make me want to kill you...And you know exactly what I am talking about....*Smirks then knees him again then holds a knife up to his throat but is wearing gloves so fingerprints don't show up* Don't fucking test me boy!! I'll do that again and I'm sure you didn't like the first time that I did that now did you??

Marco: *Groans in pain again* Okay...Okay...I give in...I swear I'll do anything you want me to do but please don't hurt me.... 

Izzy: Too late for that no hurting thing isn't that right Marco?? Oh and call the client and tell him that you would like to post pone to a different day and time got it?? *Still holding a knife up to your throat but is wearing gloves *

 Marco: *Nods my head then grabs my phone out of my pocket and dials his number*

(Phone convo will be exactly like this only except different names and they will be bold)

Marco: Hey man okay so I don't know how to tell you this but....

Unknown: What is it man I need to know what in the hell happened man??

Marco: Ummm well the order got lost...Wait scratch that it got taken man....

Unknown: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! You lost the god damn package??

Marco: Ummm yeah look man I'm sorry....But I think that we got another one.

Izzy: *Still holding the knife up and nods my head*

Unknown: Umm okay what day and time??

Marco: I'll call you and tell you okay man?? 

Unknown: Alright will do thanks man life saver aight bye.

Marco: *Hangs up the phone*

Izzy: Awww poor Marco..Too bad after you guys meet you won't see the light of another day again...*Smirks then puts the knife down but then cut a little sliver of his face* There and if you tell anyone and I mean anyone that I did that to you...You will regret it and trust me I will have eyes and ears on you.