New Recruit

Izzy P.O.V.

I sat and waited for Marco to come down stairs and lets just say I have a huge surprise for him. If he even thinks about leaving this house I swear to god I will kill him or ruin his life. I don't think he wants that at all. Plus on top of all of this he is having a secret affair with a certain persons friend. 

*Marco walks down the stairs*

"Well, well, well, look at who decided to make a poor decision." "W-who are you??" "I am a figment of your imagination so I suggest that you think twice before you call a certain person and tell them to bail out." I said with a smirk. "I don't know what your talking about." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh yes you do..." "No please enlighten me." "Fine I will." I said as I took out a recording of there conversation. "Umm..Umm..W-Where did you get that??" He said nervously. So I raised an eyebrow. "Oh so you do know what I am talking about??" "I swear I....I....I didn't mean to tell him to leave. I am so sorry. I promise I won't do it again..." He said as he almost started babbling and by now he is on his knees begging for me not to kill him. I think I'll kill him. Or should I not?? I sighed then looked at him and said "Alright I'll let you live but you have to work for me now. Got it?!?!" He shook his head yes but then I took out my knife. "Oh god please don't cut me.." "Oh trust me it's something better..." "It is??" "Oh yeah but since you agreed to work for me there is a few things that you need to know." "Okay and that is??" "Okay so I need you to call your boss and tell him that you are quiting okay?? Then the next thing that you need to prepare for is my secret got it and you can't tell if you do your dead.." "Okay....Okay.....I'll do it"

*PICKS UP THE PHONE AND CALLS MY BOSS*

MARCO: Umm boss I kind of need to tell you something... 

BOSS: Yes Marco?? 

MARCO: Okay so I need to tell you that I am quiting the company and working for a new one... 

BOSS:  WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOUR WORKING FOR A NEW COMPANY?!?!?!

MARCO: Exactly that I am working for a new company I really and truly am sorry...

BOSS: *A DEEP AND HEAVY SIGH* Find but know this...I will always find you and kill you...Just understand that much...

IZZY: *SIGHS THEN HOLDS A KNIFE UP TO YOUR THROAT AND GRABS THE PHONE AND DISGUISES MY VOICE* Hello?? Who is this that I am speaking to??

BOSS: What the fuck...This is or used to be his boss...And who am I speaking to again??

IZZY: Wow....Okay so this is his new boss... And I am warning you if you even touch him I swear I will ruin you...Got it?!?!

BOSS: You can't ruin me cause your just a girl...And I am warning you don't threaten me or else I will kill you and Marco.

IZZY: Hahaha I think that me and you both know that you can't do that cause you don't know where I am or live and you don't have a chance to ruin me cause you have nothing on me and you don't know my name so I suggest that you give up now.....

MARCO: *SMILES* 

IZZY: Got to go bye

*HANGS UP THE PHONE*

Okay so after having a lovely chat with his boss I decided that it was time to leave and I told him about me and what I looked like and I cut all of his phone wires so he couldn't call him. But after I showed him what I looked like he freaked out but I told him not to tell his best client or else he would regret it.