Second Part Of My Revenge

Izzy P.O.V.

I called his wife, mom, dad, brothers, and sisters. Or at least I tried to call his brothers and sisters but no answer. The only two people that answered their cell phones was his mother and wife. How sad he had probably killed his father too. He is suffering on the inside and now I am going to make him suffer even more. So I had taken pictures of him beating Lynda. So I called his wife first. And her name is Jackie. Thank the lord she answer.

*FLASH BACK TO EARLIER THAT DAY*

(The converstation will be in bold letters)

JACKIE: Hello??

ME: *discuises my voice* Hi...

JACKIE: Umm who is this??

ME: Umm sorry excuse me miss my name is Bell... And your name is???

JACKIE: Yeah sorry I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is.....

ME: I know who you are your Jackie am I right??

JACKIE: Umm yeah it is how did you...

ME: It's a lucky guess then there is Lynda who told me who you are.

JACKIE: Oh okay...Wait you work with Lynda??

ME: Yeah I do she talks about you all the time...But anyways can you do me sevral favors please??

JACKIE:  Umm sure thing what would you like me to do??

ME: Can you walk outside and on your porch you should see a package and it should say something on it.. Did you get that far??

JACKIE: Yeah I did...Okay what now??

ME: Okay open it and what ever you do don't tell your husband that you talked to me and if you do I'll do something that you will regrette. Got it?!

JACKIE: Y-yes... Okay so wait why are there pictures and who are they of??

ME: Good?! And that my friend is what you have to find out and if you look very carefully at the two people so do you reconize them at all??

JACKIE: Oh my god is that my husband and Lynda?? And oh my god did he punch and slap her??

ME:  Ding Ding Ding we got a winner.... And yes it is so what are you going to do Jackie?? Oh and if you told anything to anyone about me talking to you I will be your worst nightmare... Oh and I don't think that your husband will like you going on a date with a certian close friend of his...

JACKIE: ....... No please don't...Please don't do that...I'm begging you please don't...

ME: Ahh good girl so now you know don't you... Oh and one more thing try not to do anything stupid.... I have eyes and ears everywhere..... *smirks then hangs up the phone*

*FLASH BACK ENDS*

Izzy P.O.V. 

Hahaha yeah I think I got her scared so maybe now she won't do shit anymore and if she does I can always send it to her and she will know who it came from. Well I think she learned her lesson on not doing stupid shit at all... Oh my god is she doing what I think that she is doing... Wow I can deffinatly send this video to her from an unknown sorce. Wow is she actually selling drugs?? Holy shit she is.. Hahaha I got her now she is in so much trouble.

*starts typing on my laptop then presses record*

 Now she is done with I'm guessing that the police will love this video... And I think that I will press send...

*presses send and sends it to the police* 

That should teach her a lesson..

Now time to get to buisness on what I should do next.....I think that I know what I will do.....