Are You Up For A Wild Night? Part 1

Izzy P.O.V.

This will quickly escalate. It will be a rated R scene and it will continue on to the next chapter. If I feel like it.

I can't believe that I just asked that question to Justin Drew Bieber.

Right as soon as I got in the car with him we drove to his house. Might I add that when we got in the door...He started to take off his jacket and shirt.

I felt myself bitting my lip. Oh god what's wrong with me?

That doesn't matter though. I heard soft music and I looked up at him.

I couldn't see his chocolate dark brown eyes.

Justin: *Leaning Down Slowly*

Me: *Prepared To Kiss Him Back*

Justin: *Pulls Away To Tease Her*

Me: You are such a tease that wasn't fair and nice *Bites My Lip As He Leads Me Upstairs*

Justin: *Whispers Seductive Things* I would love to make you feel so good...You would have no other choice but scream and moan my name out in pleasure

Me: *My Breathing Hitches While I look at Him*

Justin: *Smirks And Lets Her Go Into The Bedroom First*

Me: I-I *Softly Gasps As I Back Up Against A Wall While Looking At Justin*

Justin: *Licks My Lips And Leans Down Slowly*

Me: *Flutters My Eyes Closed And Leans Up To Kiss But Moans Out Softly*

Justin: *Kisses Her Neck Softly And Keeps My Hand On Her Waist*

Me: Mmm J-Justin *Softly Moans Out His Name*

Justin: *Pulls Her Close To Me While Kissing Her Neck Softly*

Me: *Bites My Lip As I Feel Your Lower Body Get Closer To My Core*

Justin: *Puts My Hands Under Her Butt As I Lift Her Up And Around My Waist*

Me: *Whispers Softly And Moans* T-Take me Justin...I-I want you so much *Leans My Head Back And Softly Moans*

WANT MORE?!?!?!?!