Bad Timing

Justin P.O.V.

I don't if I should call her. After the death threat of calling her sweet cheeks. I didn't mean to it just came out. I have no clue if I should or not.

Chaz: Dude just call her.

Me: But...

Chaz and Ryan: No buts man

Ryan: Just call her and get over your nerves. Dude..Your are the one and only Justin Drew Bieber. Stop being a *Whispers* bitch *Resumes Talking In My Normal Voice* Don't make me take your phone and call her number and force you to talk to her.

Me: Why am I the one getting ganged up on come on guys really I mean come on I am just waiting for the right time to call her which is now...*Hangs my Head in Defeat Then Calls Her Number*

Izzy: Hello??

Me: Um hi Izzy....

Izzy: Oh hi Bieber...So um Why did you call??

Me: *Freezes and Tenses*

Izzy: Justin?? You there??

Me: Y-Yeah

Izzy: You okay?? You sound tense or stressed out right now do you want me to call again later or....

Me: N-No...I'm fine it's j-just that you called me by my first name and...Never mind.

Izzy: Oh okay...so um how did your concert go??

Me: It was actually good...wish that you could have been there...*Slightly Blushes*

Izzy: Yeah sorry I um I was busy with some unfinished business...*Blushes Then Looks Down*

Me: It's okay but....*Gets Cut Off By Gun Firing In The Background* Izzy what was that??

Izzy: N-Nothing..I-I have no Idea what you are talking about...*Gets Tense and Starts Stuttering*

Me: Yes you do now please tell me...

Izzy: I-I r-rather not...

Me: Yes now please tell me...Please??

Izzy: Okay so that was.....*Gets Cut Off By Marco* Izzy we have a problem *My Eyes Grow Wide* J-Justin it's not what it sounds like I swear.

Me: Yeah...Right....Whatever Izzy...*Hangs Up Then Sighs Heavily*

Chaz: Dude you okay?? You sound sad..

Me: No I heard another guy in the room and she sounded out of breathe....WITH GUN SHOTS GOING OFF!!!!

Ryan: Maybe it's not what it sounds like? *Sounds Unsure*

Me: No it sounds exactly what I think it is bro. I just don't know what to believe anymore Ryan. It's.....It's like yeah I'm famous and all but...

Ryan: Yeah I know.....I'm sorry bro you know I can relate to what your feeling but that whole pop star feeling is the part that I don't get. So I can't exactly tell you that it's okay because I don't know.

Me: Yeah your right Ry. Um thanks man...*Does Our Handshake*

Well this defiantly sucks I think that I called at the right time....Yeah totally........NOT!? I can't believe that a different guy got to her before me.

God don't I feel depressed. I hate this I wanted to take her on a date but I can't now. We've talked on and off the past couple months. We got along so well but now that is thrown away.

Although Ryan was right though on one thing. It will be okay. But I defiantly call that bad timing for a call.