Danger Is Always Near

Izzy P.O.V.

I had gulpped down hard. I almost broke down in tears and caved in but I had to stay strong for my family's sake. I am writting the wrongs for my family and going to get my revenge maybe today or maybe tomorrow you just may never know.

So I responded in a shy responce "You do??" He nodded his head yes. Then I felt a tidal wave of nerves hover over me like a big blanket. Oh shit! He caught me. I'm a gonner for good this time. No hiding. Nothing. He continued on what he was saying originally "......you're the new neighbor right?" Damn that had scared the hell out of me. I nodded my head and proceed to ask him even though I already know "So what was your question that you wanted to know the answer for?" "Oh right well I wanted to know if you saw a little girl running around here?" I shook my head no. Then thanked him for welcoming me to the new neighborhood.

God that was so close I'm so glade that he didn't reconize me. I think that I will walk around the mall for a little bit. Just to take away the nerves. Should I take my motorcycle or should I take my range rover?

*Couple Minutes At The Mall's Parking Lot*

Why in the hell are they outside and not inside? I mean this is obviously Atlanta so we should be able to move fast around here last time I recalled. I am so mad right now. You know what I think that I am going to use the backally way to get into the mall.

"Excuse me? Miss? Can you tell me what is happening? Why are these people piled up outside of these doors?" The lady turned and looked at me then said "I think that these teenage girls just like you.....Are going bizarre and nuts over Justin Bieber just because he is in there shopping plus he told these girls and some guys that he will let a select few in there while he is shopping as well."

Wow really guys? Really? I mean you have got to be fucking kidding me. Justin motherfucking Bieber. Yeah I know I don't like him sorry ladies. Screw these beliebers right now.....I am going to go shop in that mall whether they allow me to or not....

*15 minutes of walking around the backally way*

Okay hopefully this will work. I am praying to god that it will. I sighed then I had ran and jumped on to the big garbage can. After getting on there I saw this railing that lead to the emergency stairs. I then jumped up and grabbed a hold of the railing and pulled myself up. Then I had hopped over the rail and landed on the platform that was on the second level to the mall. Okay now time to get in the mall without setting off one of the alarms. But I got it so no sweat there.

*couple minutes of wondering around the mall*

To get past gaurds. I have almost got caught today. I wonder who I am sometimes and why I am doing this just to get into the mall. As I walked around I got lost in thoughts. I bumped this guy it looks like him as I was entering the store as well. But it isn't who you think it is either. It just so happens to be the one and only Justin Bieber. Fuck!! I can't stand him at all. Even though I fucking hate him...I must get a laptop today. What do I need a laptop for? You probably asked yourself well I definitly can't keep this information from you. But using my dad's computer would be sketchy or they will think of something to check what is going on.

They might get supicous and all. But I definitly don't want that to happen at all. "Um excuse me sir? I was wondering if you have any suggestions of what kind of laptop's you would prefere that I could use?

"Ahh yes I do. Hang on Mr. Bieber really quickly sir. I am so sorry Sir." "Oh just take your time man you know my patince." He said then he looked over at me and winked. Wow he is such a player isn't he or is it just me?

But anyways as I was saying thank you and I bought the laptop right before I left I said to the cashier guy "Thank you sir. Oh and Izzy says hey." That was my cousin. I forgot at first. But now I remeber his face it's been a while since I have last seen him clearly and brightly. And smiling but he seems sad and angry. I remember all the good times that I have had.

*rides my motorcycle home*

Okay so on my way home from the mall...I almost got in trouble with the cops. Wait, scratch that I did get in trouble with the police. I didn't mean to go past the speed limit. But my curiousity and boredom tend to get me in trouble a lot if you haven't noticed yet. And if you haven't noticed until I just pointed it out then that's really slow.

*FLASHBACK*

Okay was Justin Bieber seriously flirting with me? Oh my god that's his car. No not Justin's car.. Not my cousins car.. But HIS car. The unknown guy.

Although I am pretty sure that he has a name. But I will always be scared of him weither or not he has a name. I wonder what the police want from me. Oh that's why I am going past the speed limit.

Wow just wow......okay fine I'll pull over..... HA!!! Not!!! Right as soon as I sped off in dirent directions. They got confused as all hell. Finally I lost them while speeding in downtown Atlanta.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Just remeber one thing about me I am dangerous, armed with wepons that no ones parents would like, and I can do things that no normal kid or teen or adult would ever be able to do...And Danger is my middle name I breathe and live danger now and there is basiclly no one who change that out of me. And DANGER WILL AND IS ALWAYS NEAR.

BEWARE and watch your back.