Dont Ask For Anything

Izzy P.O.V. 

Oh once I get through with Marco he will wish that he had never lied to her again. I will make him pay and he will have to work for trying to get away with lieing to both of us. Marco has been warned before and he know that he is on a fine line. Ever cross that line again I will make him wish that he hadn't ever crossed that line again. That is a promise. After my little chat with that one guy I think he got kind of scared but kind of pissed off that I threatened him. That was a promise I will make his life miserable til the day he dies. Making him pay for all the misery and the living hell that he caused me I think that it's only fair if I do the same to him but only ten times worst then what he did. I had to hide in that fucking small space for years until I knew that I was truely safe to come out. And I think that meeting someone like the famous Justin Drew Fucking Bieber (yeah I still hate him but I kind of like in a way.) meeting him was a relife knowing that he doesn't go hunting me down and try to you know kill me. He was just being a guinuenly nice but cocky kind of guy that is some what full of himself but it's funny to think that a guy like him would go after me. No way is that even possible. I mean come on now. These dangerous people trying to kill me and find me and murder me an finish a job that didn't go as planned but, all they are doing is running around in a circle. They aren't looking at the most obvious suspect well maybe they are but they haven't came out of the middle of no where and plainly asked if I was the missing child from way back when I was a little girl. Seeing all of them in the same room just makes me want to murder them but see my face one last time before they die a slow and painfull death by my hands.  

*MY PHONE STARTS RINGING*  

What the hell? Who is calling me now? 

*PICKS UP MY PHONE AND LOOKS AT THE CONTACT NUMBER*  

Oh great it's Justin how fun this should be interesting.... 

*ANSWERS THE PHONE*  

Me: Hello?  

Justin: Oh ummm Hi is this Izzy?  

Me: No this is her grandmother answering her phone...Wow Bieber who the hell do you think it is?  

Justin: Sorry jeez I just wanted to ask... But anyways I just wanted to talk to you before I hung up and do a show tonight...  

Me: Awww how sweet...*PUTS A HAND UP TO MY HEART*  

Justin: Really?? You really think that's sweet of me??  

Me: *SNORTS* yeah right over my dead body it is... But anyways I have to go but umm seriously though it was nice of you.  

Justin: Thanks alright well I will talk to you later sweet cheeks aight bye.  

Me: call me sweet cheeks again I will personally jump through this phone and choke you but, since I can't and I won't jump through this phone if I could I would but, I can't though but anyways Bieber... Bye  

*HANGS UP THE PHONE AND SIGHS HEAVILY*  

Jesus does that kid ever not be cocky for once. I just want one civil conversation with him without having to say a death threat to him. Ugh why me though?? Out of any of the girls in the entire world why the fuck me?? Huh?? Can someone please explain this to me?? Oh great now I am just getting frustrated by thinking about it!! I hope he doesn't ask for anything from me because I am done giving people things so if you want to come to me and ask me for something then you must be crazy because I don't do that.

Side Note: Hey guys updated again and this time Justin Drew Bieber said more then one line and he will come into play again later on in the story please comment on this an tell me how I did. Please!!