Recognizing Me...I Hope Not

*Two months later on her birthday*

Izzy P.O.V.

After what seemed like seconds. I finally got up and left the compartment. Hopefully he is gone and not looking for me in my house. After I got out of my closet and left my room. I went down stairs and what I saw horrified me. It was my family. They had been tortured then shot and left to bleed and die a slow and painfull death. I have never seen such a hate crime agianst my family. I hate him so much. I had never knew that he hated us that much to go to that extent and try to kill almost all of us. I am a surviver and I will win and live through this catastropic moment in my life. I will get him someday but not today. I almost cried but I pulled myself together and whispered in a soft and quite tone "No, they wouldn't want you to cry.." so I sighed but there is one slight problem.. Where am I going to put my family?? And How will I move them?? I hope our neighbors don't see me. The last thing that I would want is them seeing me carry my own dead family. First thing that I hve to do is to see if anybody is home.

*COUPLE MINUTES LATER*

Nope no one is home thank the lord now time to have a funeral for my family. I feel thankfull that i made them coffins. I knew that they were dead so i had to properly bury them. I hope he really doesn't come back. I started practicing my aim when i was hiding now I am equiped and set. When I was done burying them I had set some flowers down for them and left. Times have changed I changed. I wasn't a kid anymore.

*couple minutes later*

I sighed then said to myself "Why in the hell does dad have all of these files and boxes?? Oh wow a whole bunch says my name on them..Hmmm I wonder if these are classified?? Let's see what's in here oh picture and... HOLY SHIT!!!" I screamed in excitement. Oh my god I can't belive it why did he hide this from the family........

Wow I just can't belive it. Ahhhh!!! I almost screamed in happiness. But after a couple minutes I decided to wash up and change my hair to black. Then I got some of my color changing eye contacts that I had but I instead used the ones that my father insisted I wear. Then brushed my teeth got dressed in a new outfit that my father told me to wear just in case something happens to him. Then there was a knock at the door. My voice changed from being a little girl voice to a teenagers voice. "Yes who is it?" I asked as I had pulled my gun out and had it loaded and ready to go. "Ummm who is this?? I don't reconize your voice... Please tell me who you are?? I would like to know.." Shit I know that voice anywhere it's him. Okay keep calm and cool down and don't panic what ever you do.

*slowly opens the door up*

"You can come in if you want..." I said as I hid the gun so he won't see. "Okay sweetie I am going to need to ask you something really quickly it's a simple yes or no question." he said as if he sounded like he was in a rush. "Okay...." my voice trailed off a little bit. "Let me just say that I know who you are." he said....