Expect the Unexpected

Izzy P.O.V.

Preparing for Marco's tortchur is very very tiring. When I first met Justin Bieber when I was getting my laptop I could have sworn he checked his hair out in the mirror like five hundred times okay I might have been overexaggerating that a bit he may have checked it about five times probably but oh well.

My only question is: Why do you worry so much about your hair?? He is probably more high maintnace then me. I got like two or maybe three calls from Justin motherfucking Bieber uggg can't this guy ever like I don't know leave me the fuck alone?? And if your wondering how he got my cell phone number.

Before I left with the laptop something went down and I left my cell phone number to my cousin who worked there and call me if something came up with my order. So I found out that Justin put my number into his cell and put the piece of paper back where it was and left with his new laptop that he needed.

Ugh...as I was saying before Marco has something that he has to pay for lieing about not knowing me. I swear keeping him under control is easy and hard but, my friend said that I make it look easy.

*Sighs Then Goes Into Deep Thought About Later Today*

Unknown P.O.V.

Revenge is going to be good. The reason why I say this is because when I see this chick again she will suffer so much pain. I will make sure that she sees every single thing that she has done to me and for taking my package that I asked for.

I have waited over 5 entire months for that fucking package and now she just goes and steals it. When I find out where it is and where she lives it's not going to end well for her. My revenge that I take is sweet and I will not run from the cops. I am not even afraid of them at all so TO HELL WITH COPS MOTHER FCUKERS!! That is what I say to that stament right there.

"BABE!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" I screamed through out the entire house and still no answer. God Damn It! Is she outside?! I swear if she is and she is trying to ignore me then shit will go down. Why the hell did I get stuck with her shitty ass self? Huh? Its like what the fuck man why me though? I didn't ask for her shitty ass.

If I wanted a diffrent girl to be cheating with I would much rather take the girl that lives right across the street from me. And I would totally..... "Yes babe?" "Where the fuck have you been?!" "I told you I was with my husband taking care of buisness with him." "Bull shit no you weren't! You were ignoring me weren't you baby cakes! Huh?!"

Then I slapped her really hard. Yeah I can get pushed over the edge easily and quickly. I dont mean to be passive agressive but, that is just who I am. I swear if she thinks that that is expected then she better prepare herself for the unexpected to come around but harder and even more painful.

As my father told me "Expect the Unexpected and prepare for anything to happen." And from that day on I have lived by that quote ever since. Then the home phone rang. I wonder who that could be. As I am walking over to the home phone I am a little hesitant but ready at the same time. I just don't show my hesitant side.

Me: Hello?

Izzy: (Disquises my voice) Hi

Me: Who is this?

Izzy: My name isn't important

Me: Yes it is now tell me

Izzy: No It's not

Me: yes is now tell me or else I will call the cops on you for harassment!

Izzy: *EVILY LAUGHS* Ha thats a laugh because you don't have the balls to do it!

Me: What do you want from me?!

Izzy: I called because I am delievering a message.

Me: *IMIDATELY GETS TENSE BUT HAS A STRAIGHT SERIOUS FACE* What message?

Izzy: You have been warned now it's time for you to expect the unexpected...

*THE LINE GOES DEAD*