You don't know me

Unknown P.O.V.

This is a very awkward position for me to be in. I hate it so much why is Alex going to make me do this to this poor girl. She is hot as hell don't get me wrong or anything but if I wasn't older.....At least I think I'm older than her but not the point. As I was saying if I wasn't lets just say that if I was younger or her age I would totally tap that ass. It just feels weird to ask this girl questions that make her uncomfortable. Hell she could even break my fucking arm I swear she could. But she won't. I'm still wondering who sent me the pictures of me and Lynda. If I find them I will kill them and make them regret for the misery that they had caused me I swear I will never forgive them for sending those pictures to my wife. Now she won't talk or even look at me cause of those photos. Ugggg when did my life become this complicated. Okay I would just like to say first off that I think that I have seen her face somewhere it is driving me crazy not knowing that face. But oh well I'll work on that later. Now my big issue is trying to find the right questions to ask. How in the world do I ease my way into asking these questions but without her figuring it out. I hate the fact that she will probably sense me being nervous about the question an being scared. Oh well I'm here now and there is no turning back now.

*KNOCKS ON THE DOOR*

Izzy: Hello??

Me: Umm *CLEARS MY THROAT* Hello....I don't know if you remember me at all but I live across the street.

Izzy: Oh yeah I remember you...So would you like to come in??

Me: Yes please.

Izzy: Okay *THEN TAKES A BREATHE AND LETS IT OUT THEN STEPS A SIDE IN ORDER FOR HIM TO COME INSIDE*

Me: *WALKS IN* Wow what a very beautiful home you have. 

Izzy: Thanks I had it redecorated and everything but I had to clean a very filthy and discussing mess out in the living room. How sad I feel bad for the kids and there has been a rumor that said that their youngest daughter had escaped and disappeared no one has ever seen her again. I feel bad for her... I mean losing your parents and your own siblings all at once. But anyways enough of that. 

Me: *IMIDIATLY GETS TENSE AND DOESN'T REALIZE THAT I'M HOLDING MY BREATHE*

Izzy: Are you okay?? You look pale..Would you like some water or something?? 

Me: *NODS MY HEAD* 

Izzy: Okay.. Why don't you sit down and relax.... 

Me: *RELEASES MY BREATHE WHEN SHE WALKS AWAY AND LOOKS AROUND NERVOUSLY* 

Izzy: It's okay this is a very safe house you don't need to worry about anything...So what brings you over to my place?? 

Me: Oh umm well I wanted to ask you some questions if that is okay?? 

Izzy: Yes of course...Ask away. 

Me: Alright my first question is...What country or City did you come from?? 

Izzy: I came from Atlanta Georgia.

Me: *nods my head* cool place to be I'm guessing?? 

Izzy: Yeah it was an awesome place to be are you kidding me?? Anyways next question... 

Me: Okay so what is your background or job??

Izzy: I work for a company that lets me stay at home

Me: Oh okay. Another question and I hope that you don't get offended or anything.

Izzy: Okay ask away but I have to go soon. So I hope that this question is really quick okay??

Me: *Nods My Head* Okay so the next two questions are probably going to be difficult for you to answer so take as much time as you need....Okay??

Izzy: Okay so what is your question??

Me: I would like to know who your father was unless you don't want to answer it...If it's a touchy subject for you..

Izzy: My father was a drug addict and he had always abused me and almost left me to die on the street. And it is a sort of a touchy subject for me but I can get over it.

Me: My last two questions are......What was your father's job?? Did you have any siblings when you were younger??

Izzy: My father was a business man then he got fired from his job because he was doing weed on the job and they didn't like that so they had to fire him. But soon after they had fired him a couple more people had quite because they were also drug addicts. I hate my father for the living hell that he had put me through. And no I didn't have any siblings at all I wish that I did though. I really wanted a brother and sister but mostly a brother cause they don't even give two shits about the fucking drama. And to be honest I really didn't like the drama that had went on through out my entire life. And if you were wondering I do go out on dates and I do have a social life. I'm not like some lonely fucking bum out on the streets doing drug dealings or drop offs. None of that shit was involved in my life. My mother taught me to be strong and to not show my weaknesses.

Me: *Sits In Complete And Utter Shock With My Mouth Wide Open And Eyes Huge*

Izzy: *Looks At The Clock On My Wall* Oh shit I'm supposed to be on my laptop doing some of my work....I have to go.

Me: Okay well thanks for letting me to get to know you better and let me stay here for a little bit and chill.

Izzy: Your so welcome and I'll talk to you soon okay??

Me: Okay well bye... *Gets Up And Walks Out The Door Then Goes Into My House And Logs On To My Laptop And Sends It To Alex*

*Mean while back at Izzy's place*

Haha I can't believe that he had bought that crap and thank the lord that I made that profile up before I told him.